Diversity and Inclusion Charter

12 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Is the topic poster from a different planet or a plant stirring things up?.

Neither. The Charter promotes an agenda that is destructive of the dignity and rights of women. Rangers have many female supporters. Promoting trans rights means vitiating women’s rights. It’s a zero sum game. If the club wants to position itself in alliance with such a subversive agenda it ought to expect rigourous questioning of the policy. What does the Charter mean for female-only spaces in Ibrox Stadium, for instance? Rangers are throwing female supporters under the bus by endorsing trans rights. Of course, they are not alone in this. 

As far as BLM goes, many Rangers supporters gave their lives to fight the kind of fascism BLM espouses. We are rightly proud of the role our armed forces play in the life of our country, and we celebrate this at Ibrox. You can’t affirm respect for our forces and take the knee for BLM at the same time. It is right to support the Kick it Out campaign. Racism has no part in football. Neither does the kind of Marxist fascism BLM espouse and enforce. 

Being anti-women and pro-fascism wouldn’t be a good look. Many women are waking up to the implications of the trans agenda. For instance, my wife wouldn’t patronise a business that promotes a pro-trans agenda. She isn’t a bigot. She is a woman who understands. It isn’t an abstract theoretical question. Chasing woke points has real-world consequences. 

Edited by Charloch

I wonder if people would be so dismissive of Charloch's points if they took a young daughter to Ibrox and saw a man dressed as a woman following her into the toilet.

Just saying...

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wonder if people would be so dismissive of Charloch's points if they took a young daughter to Ibrox and saw a man dressed as a woman following her into the toilet.

Just saying...

The whole trans rights argument is really complicated, in my opinion. It's not something that I've given a huge deal of thought to, but I am in favour of them having some rights to an extent, but there is a line, and Gonzo's point highlights it.

People should be able to live their lives as they want but people should not be able to pick and choose which toilet they use, 

Charloch's point also highlights the danger of adopting a specific organisation as a way to make a point, on racism on this occasion. English football and the media are going overboard in support of BLM, and there's an element of bullying in it.

It was good to see some F1 drivers not willing to take the knee but show their support for anti-racism in another manner that wasn't in support for a questionable organisation like BLM.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just saying...

Have you considered joint authoring a risk assessment with him?

20 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Have you considered joint authoring a risk assessment with him?

I'm too busy trying to defund the Police and destroy the nuclear family.  Sorry.