Diversity and Inclusion Charter

13 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Honestly I think you are very confused and over-reacting: to say that the club is immersed in neo-marxist axioms is near-hysteric: it is just about doing what is right. Rangers fans and other may have thought they were fighting against fascism but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the British ruling class were not anti-Hitler and Mussolini per se. Indeed, Lord Halifax only turned against Hitler when he realised that his landed estates would be under threat. Marxism and fascism are emphatically not two sides of the same coin; Lenin's idea of the dictatorship of the proletariat is but the prelude to complete freedom for all, free from ruling elites. Fascism has no such ideal other than the rule of the elite. As for free speech I think you'll find it very much continues thanks to social media, some of which is quite sickening.   

Diversity and inclusion are Marxist categories. Rangers have a Diversity and Inclusion Charter. The thing is as plain as the noses on our faces. Rangers are advancing a Marxist agenda, like all useful idiots in history, without a clue that they are doing so. Every Communist revolution has been fomented by an academic/social elite and then that elite has ruled with an iron fist over the population. The primary difference between Marxism and Fascism is that one is internationalist in its spirit and the other is national. In terms of their modi operandi they are almost exactly the same.

1 minute ago, Charloch said:

Diversity and inclusion are Marxist categories. Rangers have a Diversity and Inclusion Charter. The thing is as plain as the noses on our faces. Rangers are advancing a Marxist agenda, like all useful idiots in history, without a clue that they are doing so. Every Communist revolution has been fomented by an academic/social elite and then that elite has ruled with an iron fist over the population. The primary difference between Marxism and Fascism is that one is internationalist in its spirit and the other is national. In terms of their modi operandi they are almost exactly the same.

Jings! What do you want them to say? That black lives do not matter? So much misinformation on here that I know not where to begin:

Every Communist revolution has been fomented by an academic/social elite and then that elite has ruled with an iron fist over the population.

The Paris Commune? It was ordinary working people. The 1917 Bolshevik Revolution (bolshevik means majority)? Read 'Animal Farm' and 'Revolution Betrayed' (the clue is in the title) by L. Trotsky. When you have a revolution you first have to protect and defend it, otherwise you get a counter-revolution.

"Rangers advancing a Marxist agenda" - oh my, if only!

3 hours ago, JohnMc said:

I don't think you can equate Rangers with Formula 1. FIFA equate to Formula 1, Rangers are a car in it. 

F1 appear to have made a conscious decision no o use the BLM phrase. Surely Rangers can do that without FIFA? Likewise the F1 drivers were mature enough to make a decision to support anti-racism without taking the knee. I'm sure players could do that too, although I feel that they're being pressured into it.

3 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Conor Goldson has told you what the phrase means to him and why he's using it. If that's still not good enough explanation for you I don't know what else to say. 

I can accept that, but both you and him seem unable to accept that it means something different to others. Just because he is willing to overlook certain aspects of BLM doesn't mean that everyone has to.

However, we're both repeating ourselves, so I'll (try and) leave it there.

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Although the comments you have posted are disagreeable, I'm not seeing any racist abuse.

This isn't racist?

"Notice that it’s the mixed race who are the most vociferous in this? Strange as they are neither black nor white..." 

If these aren't racist enough for you, then go have a look on Twitter (I refuse as it's a cesspit but have been made aware of  some comments).