Diversity and Inclusion Charter

4 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Politics is politics and should not be a part of sport.This "black lives matter" has gone on long enough,should be finished with as it is too one sided.

Don't know if anyone agrees but taking the position, in which the guy was killed, is highlighting the method of what happened and not a protest and derogatory to the guys death.

Taking the knee was a BLM protest long before George Floyd's murder. 

9 hours ago, BB_89 said:

Taking the knee was a BLM protest long before George Floyd's murder. 

Didn't know that but it is really promoted now and as I say does not fit well with me being thrust into viewers faces at any oportunity.

The kneeling fad was started by black baseball players as an objection to the US national anthem about two years ago.

The beard fashion started in baseball as well. What will be next from that strange pastime?

9 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The kneeling fad was started by black baseball players as an objection to the US national anthem about two years ago.

The beard fashion started in baseball as well. What will be next from that strange pastime?

Colin Kaepernick of the SF 49ers (an American Football Franchise, for any learned judges among us). 

16 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I don't believe Rangers should get involved with the politics of a foreign country. 

I don't believe Rangers should be supporting the defunding of the police. 

If you think the Rangers should just because of the feelings of certain players then fair enough.

That is not what they would be doing if they take the knee or whatever. I think only Spurs have refused but maybe that is to do with a large Jewish support. Even so very much doubt that displaying  a BLM banner implies support for your first 2 propositions; it is simply an extension of the idea that racism is wrong.

2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Even so very much doubt that displaying  a BLM banner implies support for your first 2 propositions

Anyone who has educated themselves about the BLM agenda knows it isn't just about racism.  It's overtly political.