Lyon v Rangers

1 hour ago, blueflag said:

Well, i didnt expect the friendlies, my season book doesnt get me into a friendly, so i woulsnt expect them to let me watch now free. Furthermore it's not at Ibrox.

I hope the intention is still there for the home league matches.

We were told back in June:

Lastly, we have worked to achieve a temporary virtual solution for season ticket holders who are unable to access Ibrox due to Covid related restrictions.

All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders will receive the following benefits until Ibrox is back at its full 50,000 capacity:

• Access to live coverage of all home Premiership matches (an individual access code will be provided to each season ticket holder)
  • Enhanced RangersTV Live match coverage with a pre-match, half-time and post-match show, hosted by Rangers personalities and other special guests
  • An exclusive match day preview video shared on each matchday ahead of the live show
  • Complimentary RangersTV live coverage access for ALL Ibrox 20/21 pre-season matches (schedule to be announced in due course)
  • Complimentary digital match programme provided ahead of each matchday (light version)

so the friendlies at Ibrox should be available through RangersTV

So we have ...

McLaughlin

Tavernier - Goldson - Edmundson - Barasic

Jack - Davis

Aribo - Hagi - Kent

Morelos

... and surprises.

SUBS: Firth, Bassey, Defoe, Murphy, Patterson, Kamara, Barker, Jones, Stewart, Docherty, McCrorie, Mayo, Barjonas, Arfield, Middleton.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

Kent got a straight red

Soft, especially given the assault on Jack, but srupidly raised his hands so it's technically a red.

However, Rangers in Europe with 10 men (or less) is a common occurrence ?

Clancy, Madden and Co. might learn a bit from that ref. Once we got the goal, the assault we were under lessened somewhat, but that was more ofetn than not one-way traffic. The 2nd goal stole more power from Lyon, but they are quite a threat.

I reckon we`ll see a lot of changes at HT, but playing with 10 will be testing.