A Message From Managing Director Stewart Robertson

17 hours ago, Charloch said:

One thing these threads prove is that Black Lives Matters as an organisation and an idea divides. I don’t remember any such furore over Kick It Out. 

Piara Powar's Kick It Out? 

KIO certainly had an anti-semitic bent to it when PP was in charge, so it has that in common with BLM. 

This situation is likely to run for some time so the question I would like to put is:- would it have arisen if a black policeman had partaken of the kneel or a black person had shot the "escapee" in the back?.

I think a more important question would be: If The SPFL hierarchy remains the same are Robertson and the Rangers board going to do anything about it or are they only going to be confrontational with their own supporters and let scummy bastards* get away with ruining our national sport?

*Lawwell, Doncaster & co.

Edited by Gonzo79

9 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Piara Powar's Kick It Out? 

KIO certainly had an anti-semitic bent to it when PP was in charge, so it has that in common with BLM. 

Interesting. I didn’t know that. Is there any such thing as an anti-racism campaign without added anti-Semitism? 

7 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

This situation is likely to run for some time so the question I would like to put is:- would it have arisen if a black policeman had partaken of the kneel or a black person had shot the "escapee" in the back?.

Generally the left are pretty indifferent to black-on-black murder and violence. Indeed, they seem to encourage it. 

On 21/07/2020 at 21:15, ranger_syntax said:

Does this include your public gesture of contacting the S.L.O. ?

I imagine that many would interpret that in a most uncharitable way.

Fine by me. I stand by the email. Rangers have thrown female supporters under the bus chasing woke points. You cannot promote trans rights without vitiating women’s sex-based rights. Indeed, without vitiating woman as an ontological category. Let’s just call female Rangers fans womxn and be done with it. The leftists will just LOVE it. 

Edited by Charloch