A Message From Managing Director Stewart Robertson

2 hours ago, The Tin Man said:

I’ve not personally seen anyone reserve the right but surely it’s safe to assume some of those giving Goldson, Aribo etc pelters on Twitter have at one time cheered a goal scored by them, applauded a challenge even...

Not if they support some other club

Whilst there were undoubtedly fans of other clubs trolling our players and the club's accounts over this, there was / are undoubtedly also Rangers fans abusing our players. To think otherwise is naive in the extreme.

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Whilst there were undoubtedly fans of other clubs trolling our players and the club's accounts over this, there was / are undoubtedly also Rangers fans abusing our players. To think otherwise is naive in the extreme.

No one is saying there were no Rangers fans involved. However, you’re the one saying there were so, who were they? 

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

No one is saying there were no Rangers fans involved. However, you’re the one saying there were so, who were they? 

I posted responses last night and they were (rightly) removed. 

Try Twitter, FB, Rangers sites, Instigrsm etc. All the negative and abusive comments are not from Celtic trolls.

Social media is a cesspit and a platform for loons.

Edited by CammyF

One would hope social media would allow everyone to air their views and make society a fairer place but as with anything involving a lot of people, a minority ruin it for everyone else.

I very much doubt other clubs in Europe haven't had players being criticised by their own fans for similar reasons.

Some people seem unable to differentiate opposing views regarding BLM with actual racism, which doesn't help.

59 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I posted responses last night and they were (rightly) removed. 

Try Twitter, FB, Rangers sites, Instigrsm etc. All the negative and abusive comments are not from Celtic trolls.

Social media is a cesspit and a platform for loons.

Looks to me like you’re leaping to conclusions without a shred of evidence. You seem to know a lot about what was said and nothing at all about who said it.  That’s usually the way with social media. Things are almost never what they seem but there’s never any shortage of people willing to believe it anyway. Mind you, if it’s any consolation, I don’t doubt there are Rangers fans who do the same to them. 

40 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

One would hope social media would allow everyone to air their views and make society a fairer place but as with anything involving a lot of people, a minority ruin it for everyone else.

I very much doubt other clubs in Europe haven't had players being criticised by their own fans for similar reasons.

Some people seem unable to differentiate opposing views regarding BLM with actual racism, which doesn't help.

I suspect actual racism is far less common and much less important than the ritualistic need to be seen publicly denouncing racism, especially if you’re black yourself. It’s certainly less common than being offended by racism. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Looks to me like you’re leaping to conclusions without a shred of evidence. You seem to know a lot about what was said and nothing at all about who said it.  That’s usually the way with social media. Things are almost never what they seem but there’s never any shortage of people willing to believe it anyway. Mind you, if it’s any consolation, I don’t doubt there are Rangers fans who do the same to them. 

Head in the sand again. What more evidence do you need, I posted comments and pointed you to where the abuse can be found. If it's a signed confession from these "Rangers" fans that you're looking for I might be struggling. In saying that, you'll probably say the signature was forged ?

To say Rangers (and all other clubs) don't have a minority of racists / bigots in our / their support is not jumping to conclusions, it's an undeniable truth. And ours, to the department of the club and our players and staff, have been very vocal over the past 3 to 4 days. 

So much so, our board have had to release a statement supporting the players and management for taking a stance against racism. Now we havebloons trying to equate this to Marxist world domination and anti-white racism, or maybe they are jumping to conclusions?  

I know I keep saying this, but now I'm done - if you have an issue, take it up with the players or the club. The club have been crystal clear on this, and I'm 100% behind them and the players. 

Everyone, Anyone? 

Just now, CammyF said:

What more evidence do you need

Well how about any evidence at all? So far you’ve got yourself in a lather about something you want to lay at the door of Rangers fans but can’t identify a single Rangers fan who is guilty of anything. It’s not good enough just to say “this is how I want it to be , so it must be like that and anyone who disagrees is wrong”. If you’re going to blame Rangers fans of racism at least have the decency of first knowing if it had anything to do with Rangers fans.