A Message From Managing Director Stewart Robertson

14 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Now we havebloons trying to equate this to Marxist world domination and anti-white racism, or maybe they are jumping to conclusions? 

There's such extreme polarization around this issue it's becoming nearly impossible to discuss it.  (Is it this particular subject, or is it just the world we live in these days?). It seems that you can only see how symmetrical it all is if you're looking at it from the middle ground.

If you criticize a single aspect of the BLM campaign someone from the left will call you a far-right fascist.

If you show support for a single aspect of the BLM campaign someone from the right will call you a far-left Marxist.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

But then people like you will think I have an agenda.

Why? Feel free to engage with them, I've actively said so on many occasions. 

In my opinion you'd only have an agenda if you denied our players and management the right to show support of anti-racism or if you tried to say its political and not anti-racist. 

I'm sure CG would love to engage in dialogue with you on this subject. 

6 minutes ago, Thinker said:

There's such extreme polarization around this issue it's becoming nearly impossible to discuss it.  (Is it this particular subject, or is it just the world we live in these days?). It seems that you can only see how symmetrical it all is if you're looking at it from the middle ground.

If you criticize a single aspect of the BLM campaign someone from the left will call you a far-right fascist.

If you show support for a single aspect of the BLM campaign someone from the right will call you a far-left Marxist.

It's the world we live in - however, on both sides there are agitators willing to use their extreme left or right wing leanings to hide and disguise true racism that is affecting people on a daily basis.

I'm left of centre and get called a snowflake from time to time, doesn't particularly bother me. 

22 minutes ago, Bill said:

There’s no need to be petulant, this is a serious matter. All you have do is be truthful. Just admit  you don’t actually know if they were Rangers fans. 

See edited post 29 above- the comments I posted were taken from locked Rangers pages. There are litterly dozens of them abusing the players and management, some more racist than others, but uncalled for abuse.

Given these are locked pages, it's safe to assume that the vast majority, if not all are from Rangers fans.

Edited by CammyF

14 minutes ago, CammyF said:

In my opinion you'd only have an agenda if you denied our players and management the right to show support of anti-racism or if you tried to say its political and not anti-racist

Politics.

Noun.

1. The activities associated with the governance of a country or area, especially the debate between parties having power.

2. Activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization.

Edited by Gonzo79

16 minutes ago, Thinker said:

If you show support for a single aspect of the BLM campaign someone from the right will call you a far-left Marxist

I tend to ignore people who use these words regularly.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

2. Activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization.

So? I know what politics means.

As I said, take it up with the players and club. 

Simple choice, support the players doing this, or your not welcome at Ibrox. Not my words, those of the club. 

Just now, CammyF said:

As I said, take it up with the players and club. 

Don't be silly.  The club treat fans like shit at the best of times and I have little interest in the political interests of footballers.

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

support the players doing this, or your not welcome at Ibrox.

Charming.

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Don't be silly.  The club treat fans like shit at the best of times and I have little interest in the political interests of footballers.

Charming.

Do they treat you like shit? Have you tried to engage in dialog with the club? Maybe try it one day and you might be pleasantly surprised. 

Why did you not quote the entire sentence that says these are the club's words, they are not mine?

Maybe "charming" but that's our choice and if you ain't happy with it, bitching about it on a message board ain't gonna change the club's stance.

Maybe an articulate letter to SR telling him how you think his words are "charming" may just change his mind and his discussion. 

Edited by CammyF