A Message From Managing Director Stewart Robertson

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe "charming" but that's our choice and if you ain't happy with it, bitching about it on a message board ain't gonna change the club's stance.

Are you and Stewart Robertson going to stop everyone who questions the players taking the knee from entering Ibrox Stadium?

I'm not, but I can't speak for Mr Robertson. Again, put on your big boy pants and go ask him. 

The answers you require are not on a message board. 

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Are you and Stewart Robertson going to stop everyone who questions the players taking the knee from entering Ibrox Stadium?

Edited by CammyF

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

put on your big boy pants and go ask him.

I don't have to.  I'll be back at Ibrox soon enough.

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The answers you require are not on a message board

I know that.  Bill told me to opt for a petrol lawnmower and that went tits up.

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I tend to ignore people who use these words regularly.  

Probably a good rule, but clearly, it's a broader problem than the simple examples I gave. Some people are desperate to project meanings onto other people's comments or gestures, when it's obvious (or ought to be) that it wasn't their intention.

Goldson takes a knee as a show of support for a campaign against racism. He clearly states what his intentions are. And yet he's still given a hard time for supporting anti-white racism or anti-capitalist revolutionaries. The meaning of his gesture is the meaning he attached to it.

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't have to.  I'll be back at Ibrox soon enough.

I know that.  Bill told me to opt for a petrol lawnmower and that went tits up.

Back at Ibrox soon? Really?

You sit close enough to Mr Robertson to discuss this face to face, impressed, hope it goes well and you can use your arguments (and razor sharp wit) to change his mind.

Pheasants like me whom have the courage of their convictions, have to make do with snail mail or email to correspond with the club.

I'm sure I still have the letters / replies from Mr Murray  when I engaged in correspondence with him on finance and impending amagedon. Wonder how that played out? 

About the same time I was spat on and verbally abused by fellow "alleged" Rangers fans (Bill, they had Rangers scarves on, had exited Ibrox and were singing The Billy Boys - can I refer to them as Rangers fans?) for taking part in a demonstration at the main entrance against Mr Murray.

Sorry Gonzo, I digress, however, long story short, actions speak louder than words. 

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know.  That's why I'll continue to support Rangers, rather than writing pointless letters.

Glad to hear, look forward to you supporting our players sending out their anti-racist message. 

Can you not try to find some common ground? This childish back and forth is boring. 

You can't assume all social media accounts are who they claim to be, but it's also not unreasonable to suggest a minority of Rangers fans will hold questionable views.