RangersTV season ticket holder information

14 minutes ago, onevision said:

Mines was faultless all the way except for the crap fan noise.

Had it on mute all the way through so didn’t hear the canned fan noise but this needs to go right away. Either proper fan noise (obviously impossible in lockdown) or no noise, no fake noise please. 

Looked like a decent workout, we were far too good for them and threatened to blow them away early on before the hammer throwers took over accompanied by the dismal Don Robertson who can’t hide his hatred for us even in a bounce game.

The injury to Defoe is the one big downside on the night, and I’m getting more impressed with the new keeper the more I see him, clearly going to be second fiddle to Shagger but looks an able deputy. 

McLaughlin looks a very good shot-stopper. That point-blank save in the second half was outstanding.  

He's atrocious with his feet, though! (Even Sunderland fans were saying similar - and you wouldn't expect them to be playing out from the back.)

Very good deputy, though; very pleased with that signing. 

10 hours ago, Rousseau said:

McLaughlin looks a very good shot-stopper. That point-blank save in the second half was outstanding.  

He's atrocious with his feet, though! (Even Sunderland fans were saying similar - and you wouldn't expect them to be playing out from the back.)

Very good deputy, though; very pleased with that signing. 

McGregor is not great with footwork either, and I’m absolutely ok with that if he keeps the opponent at zero goals. That has to be the priority and is what maximises the points and wins trophies. Already he looks a better shot stopper than Wes so we may have upgraded our gk options.

On 22/07/2020 at 18:00, gaspard said:

Still waiting for access code along with others in bar72

Useless and incompetent 

Sadly, I think useless and incompetent does not even come close to covering the absolute shambles that is Rangers hospitality.

As promised, season ticket holders will be provided with complimentary access to both pre-season friendlies via RangersTV as well as all SPFL Premiership home league games whilst we play behind closed doors. 

They missed out "Not" at the start of that, the latest in a line of failures from the hospitality staff.  £6.5k for a pair of tickets and no communication re games.  Do they expect us to beg for a tv code?

Hopefully they get even more pissed off with us and fire us back to the ticket shed staff for service.  That would be good.

22 minutes ago, Dragonfly Trumpeter said:

Sadly, I think useless and incompetent does not even come close to covering the absolute shambles that is Rangers hospitality.

As promised, season ticket holders will be provided with complimentary access to both pre-season friendlies via RangersTV as well as all SPFL Premiership home league games whilst we play behind closed doors. 

They missed out "Not" at the start of that, the latest in a line of failures from the hospitality staff.  £6.5k for a pair of tickets and no communication re games.  Do they expect us to beg for a tv code?

Hopefully they get even more pissed off with us and fire us back to the ticket shed staff for service.  That would be good.

I decided to renew my Bar'72, now Club'72 season ticket for two seasons. Further, I took out a MyGers VIP membership. It was a fight to give the Club the best part of £4 grand. I have no beef with either of the girls appointed to deal with the newly branded hospitality, they were both helpful and patient.

My seat, which I have sat in since the start of Bar'72, is on the halfway line. I knew by renewing for two seasons, I was being an awkward embuggerance, deliberately so. The corporate wallahs want banks of several seats, and they want the better ones. So, you receive the call from a senior administrator at the club, asking for a chat. No names, no pack drill and all that; I tell him no chat required, quite comfortable. Although, given all I have been promised, where is my Rangers TV code, and, the MyGers welcome pack, and my my Lanyard?

I explain, I have formed the Lanyard Loyal RSC  and have been appointed Chair of said club. I cannot be seen to Chair meetings without wearing my Lanyard. It's an affront to my dignity. I am told the club don't do satire. If I could be bothered, I would have asked what do the club do? Instead, I returned my telephone to it's receiver.

I am forming a new club, 'the No Rangers TV Code, reduced to viewing illegal streams Loyal RSC'. Catchy I know, I wouldn't be surprised if I am appointed Chair.

Before any Gersnetter gives me grief, please keep in mind, they started it. I too, would welcome a return to the cosy atmosphere provided by, "the finest modulated build facility"(Martin Bain) ie the Ticket Office Portakabin.

4 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I decided to renew my Bar'72, now Club'72 season ticket for two seasons. Further, I took out a MyGers VIP membership. It was a fight to give the Club the best part of £4 grand. I have no beef with either of the girls appointed to deal with the newly branded hospitality, they were both helpful and patient.

My seat, which I have sat in since the start of Bar'72, is on the halfway line. I knew by renewing for two seasons, I was being an awkward embuggerance, deliberately so. The corporate wallahs want banks of several seats, and they want the better ones. So, you receive the call from a senior administrator at the club, asking for a chat. No names, no pack drill and all that; I tell him no chat required, quite comfortable. Although, given all I have been promised, where is my Rangers TV code, and, the MyGers welcome pack, and my my Lanyard?

I explain, I have formed the Lanyard Loyal RSC  and have been appointed Chair of said club. I cannot be seen to Chair meetings without wearing my Lanyard. It's an affront to my dignity. I am told the club don't do satire. If I could be bothered, I would have asked what do the club do? Instead, I returned my telephone to it's receiver.

I am forming a new club, 'the No Rangers TV Code, reduced to viewing illegal streams Loyal RSC'. Catchy I know, I wouldn't be surprised if I am appointed Chair.

Before any Gersnetter gives me grief, please keep in mind, they started it. I too, would welcome a return to the cosy atmosphere provided by, "the finest modulated build facility"(Martin Bain) ie the Ticket Office Portakabin.

I have also been in B72 from day 1 and the 3 year sub to pay for it.  And your piss-take is excellent, only surpassed by some Rangers FC staff.   I am, however, glad your ongoing experience is excellent. 

I sent you a pm.

The board are probably too busy preparing hollow statements and ticking diversity and inclusion boxes to ensure people who have supported the club through thick and thin, for years, are treated with common decency.

It really is, "All about the Benjamins.".