RangersTV season ticket holder information

21 hours ago, Dragonfly Trumpeter said:

Sadly, I think useless and incompetent does not even come close to covering the absolute shambles that is Rangers hospitality.

As promised, season ticket holders will be provided with complimentary access to both pre-season friendlies via RangersTV as well as all SPFL Premiership home league games whilst we play behind closed doors. 

They missed out "Not" at the start of that, the latest in a line of failures from the hospitality staff.  £6.5k for a pair of tickets and no communication re games.  Do they expect us to beg for a tv code?

Hopefully they get even more pissed off with us and fire us back to the ticket shed staff for service.  That would be good.

Is it because you're "hospitality" now and not season ticket holders that you didn't get the code? :hm:

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Is it because you're "hospitality" now and not season ticket holders that you didn't get the code? :hm:

There are certainly no reasons I can think of why they have not done what was promised and due, we paid our money up front for 2 seasons.

But the lack of a RTV code for the punters is minor and the least of their worries. 

Do the Club read Gersnet?

I have long thought all supporters' forums are monitored by respective clubs. 

Along with others, I have conducted a schimf(military slang/patois for constant moaning) reference club admin' reference season tickets, and the benefits there of. Get a bit sarky on Monday and my Rangers TV access code pops into my inbox this morning.

The power of Gersnet!

22 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Along with others, I have conducted a schimf(military slang/patois for constant moaning) reference club admin' reference season tickets, and the benefits there of. Get a bit sarky on Monday and my Rangers TV access code pops into my inbox this morning.

The power of Gersnet!

@RangersFCSLO does visit occasionally but most posts are kept for Follow Follow it seems.

4 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

The power of Gersnet!

The club do not give a shit, the only shit they give is the shit service to the support - after we have paid our cash.

I also got a Rangers TV access code today, they even managed to drop the "friendlies" out of the bog standard email that all other ST holders received over a week ago.  No doubt because they missed them, we were an afterthought and probably due to someone finally reading the messageboards as you mentioned.  But I honestly did not think they would go to the bother of altering the email text, kudos to the club!

But it did come a day after their begging letter.  Perhaps they felt guilty but rest assured, we will not be taken for granted lol.  The way forward may be to not claim any refunds and simply tell them it is because they put VIP in the email?  That would reassure them re their overall competence and client relations.

"Clients that are in a position to allow outstanding funds to remain within the club will be providing a hugely beneficial level of support which will be greatly appreciated, especially in the current challenging economic environment. The opportunity to work together during this unprecedented time will have a positive impact upon the club and will not be taken for granted."

Refunds will be issued on a monthly basis, for example:

August 2020                   Refunds for the two home fixtures in July and then fixtures in August 2020

September 2020            Refunds issued at the end of September 2020

October 2020                 Refunds issued at the end of October 2020

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Signed up for this months games. Thought it was a great service.

Price is meaty but at least you are doing your bit.  

No substitute for being at games, but have to say I enjoyed the match day package supplied by Rangers today. Very professional service, brilliant commentary and pundits - only question, why was the crown noise halted at half-time? 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

No substitute for being at games, but have to say I enjoyed the match day package supplied by Rangers today. Very professional service, brilliant commentary and pundits - only question, why was the crown noise halted at half-time? 

Agree the level of production was a huge improvement on what it normally is. Professionally presented by Emma Dodds, great pundit in McCann, Alex Rae I don’t think is as good but today he was fine, decent co-comms from KT, (thought he was a little subdued, he’s been better) and the legend Tyldesley on comms was absolutely superb.

I was delighted the truly awful fake noise was binned at HT. Hope it’s the last time we hear it on RTV. While they are at it, bin the music and PA announcers, they are not required in an empty stadium. Don’t pretend we are there when we are not.

I watched Rangers TV today for the first time and was impressed. Clive Tyldesley was competent, and KT kept imparting facts borne of experience.

Obviously, situations we know to be true did not appear as we expect they should. Games against St Boo at Ibrox involve Bears throwing javelins, Pilums, and white phosphorus grenades into the visiting St Mirren fans. It's a legitimate tradition that could not be continued today. Further, the piped music failed to broadcast a minority of the home support singing sectarian songs. Thankfully, the wide TV shots of the Stadium in the last ten minutes did show the the effects of the Subway Loyal.

Moving forward in these trying times, I think it's important that Rangers TV attempts to provide the perceived reality to so many of our club's detractors. Against the Perth Saints on Wednesday evening, we must show live executions of Barbour jacket wearing, tractor driving fermers.