RangersTV season ticket holder information

20 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Huge improvement today compared to previous! much better quality

The improvement was impressive. The game analysis feature at HT and FT was quite well done and the commentary was excellent. 

21 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Moving forward in these trying times, I think it's important that Rangers TV attempts to provide the perceived reality to so many of our club's detractors. Against the Perth Saints on Wednesday evening, we must show live executions of Barbour jacket wearing, tractor driving fermers.

On Wednesday evening, I would settle for the execution of one particular Barbour jacket wearing PQ toady, a renowned "football historian" with a penchant for Northern Soul. Put to the sword after his beloved team has, of course.?

Another successful evening for RTV - production not as slick as Sunday's but a decent view again.

Tanner was OK as presenter (Emma Dodds was better), Neil McCann, Alex Rae and Shelley Kerr offered very good analysis and CT and KT excellent in commentary.

Can't wait until Souness and Walter make an appearance.

Still not a patch on being there tho ?

I kind of cringed every time Alex Rae said, "I agree with the guys". Is that PC? Is 'guys' gender neutral?

Tanner was a bit bland.  

I'm really enjoying Clive Tyldesley. 

(KT is alright...) :ninja: 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I kind of cringed every time Alex Rae said, "I agree with the guys". Is that PC? Is 'guys' gender neutral?

I'd say it's OK. I use it to refer to groups of people of either sex....(although "either sex" can be pejorative these days :ph34r:)