Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

32 minutes ago, johnnyk said:

Can't believe some of the stuff I've seen from grown men not getting their football tops ?

If we go looking for problems, there’s a fair chance we’ll find them. This is the best definition of making mountains out of molehills that I’ve seen in a long time.

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd like to apologise to @blueflag.  The mates who claimed their shirts arrived yesterday were 'at it'.  

Shirts were dispatched yesterday but had not arrived. 

Mate, its ok. I was in a bit of a rant yesterday, but it boils my piss to think Sports Direct still sitting laughing at us fans. I know they are s big operator so to speak, but limiting the first run available through official channels, whilst then providing these pond life swines at same time, is one I cannot understand.

The numerous "interviews" etc all just make it look like they are trying hard, but make no mistake, there will be more than me moaning if online stock remains empty whilst they been able to provide SD 

4 hours ago, johnnyk said:

Can't believe some of the stuff I've seen from grown men not getting their football tops ?

I think you miss my point, sir

Perhaps not portrayed in the best way, this isn't really about not getting them delivered 1st Aug. 

2 hours ago, blueflag said:

I think you miss my point, sir

Perhaps not portrayed in the best way, this isn't really about not getting them delivered 1st Aug. 

I wasn't quoting you?

What I was saying and what I have seen on many forums, not just here are a lot of fans complaining that they never got their tops yesterday.

I understand if you have a young child waiting they may be disappointed but for grown adults to moan about waiting a few days longer is laughable IMO.

On 01/08/2020 at 19:10, blueflag said:

Sports direct saying they will be in store 3rd Aug.. if they do before I get my pre orders i'll be even more pissed and wont buy another thing

I have to say I agree BF. Folk saying we are over reacting etc but if I pay £5 delivery and get a pre order 4 weeks before launch I expect to have it before anyone else. My niece was waiting all Saturday too and now we find out I could have just went to a shop and got them? That's very annoying and if it were any other pre order item I would feel the same. The SD thing I hadn't heard as I haven't been on much. Another shambles if true?

Edited by cooponthewing

I'd wait and see what's actually in SD shops tomorrow before reaching conclusions. Where do SD say they will have new Rangers kit on the shelf on Monday morning?

Some time ago I commented on the objectives of a pre-sale and I can't be arsed repeating it but it isn't solely to provide buyers with first receipt of the product. 

Edited by Bill

Yesterday on there site, it had a pre order button, above it in small writing 'available 3rd aug'. Checking now, it's actually changed today and just says buy now. 

The same message is currently above the 'home socks" as an example and still says pre order 3rd Aug.

Entirely plausible they are indeed full of shit, but we will see. 

I did get a dispatched email eventually from my order.