Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

2 hours ago, johnnyk said:

Top has just been delivered, feels very good quality and fits perfect even thought I've put on a few extra pounds during lockdown ?

:thup:

19 hours ago, johnnyk said:

Well I've got my email so I should be getting mine tomorrow ?

For the moaners if you're not happy then get in touch with Castore or Rangers and complain to them ?

Got mine today but my niece had had no email or advice on delivery? I have emailed castore so let's see what they have to say? Quality on mine is excellent though? Bo idea why no advice on my niece's top though, they said Tuesday at the latest.

Just like say that even though Castore have sent an email saying I can expect it to be delivered tomorrow, I won't be getting the least bit upset if it doesn't arrive until the end of the week, or even next week, and I couldn't give a stuff if Sports Direct have Mike Ashley himself manning the tills due to the massive numbers of Rangers shirts they're shifting. What am I like eh?