Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

2 hours ago, blueflag said:

I didn't say i dont like the designs..

Hence i ordered 2.. under 2 different accounts and email addresses. .

I disagree that what was 10k available is good? Reaaaaaly? Do you think any "brand" name would have problems producing probably easily double that even during covid.  I think that's also a small under estimate.

Website is technically pish.  Not opinion.. fact. I don't care what

It crashed twice on both launches.

Then they had a few broken links as per my screenshot earlier. 

I don't care what range is on there. Do you think adidas or nike. Or even fucking sports direct woulda crashed on launch day or had broken links as amateurish as my screenshot. You belive what you want, but that is going to cause further issues.

Actually, mygers is another rant for another day.

The last point. I actually blame Rangers. I believe there whole IT setup is gumph. There database is pish, as in, if you have multiple accounts with one email address, they only send your codes and vouchers once. Causing a pain for the codes for tv. And discount vouchers as season ticket holders. Regularly my son gets his.. and i don't get mine.. because there stupid fucking system thinks you already had 1. Again thats fact. Not opinion..laughed at a job advertisement they had where the job description said it was a manual process to add the mygers points onto there databases... just wow..

also they are insecure in that they sent me my password in clear text. Our own website and ticketing system is rotten. Has many broken links on there sites too, so i can see why it doesn't make a difference to us that our kit manufacturer is just as bad. But i guess thats a rant for another day too.  

Preach on!

5 hours ago, blueflag said:

*some* fans did get emails... Says it all.

Actually. Yes. We have made poor choices before with our kit manufacturers, and looks very much like we did so again.

That’s a long long way over the top. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

That’s a long long way over the top. 

Sports direct saying they will be in store 3rd Aug.. if they do before I get my pre orders i'll be even more pissed and wont buy another thing

1 hour ago, blueflag said:

So.. 1-3 days.. so we get our pre orders same day Sports Direct have stock... what a crock of shit

I hate SD as well but it is because of them your problem has arisen and IMO Castore has had to deal with their issue in the way they have.

If a Posting had been made before the 31st July and buyers received their purchase before then it could/would have opened a door for more possible litigation from SD,likewise if any store sold any before 1st August similar problems might have existed.

As long as your order comes I don't see a problem unless you wanted to sit in front of a screen with the new kit on.

19 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

I hate SD as well but it is because of them your problem has arisen and IMO Castore has had to deal with their issue in the way they have.

If a Posting had been made before the 31st July and buyers received their purchase before then it could/would have opened a door for more possible litigation from SD,likewise if any store sold any before 1st August similar problems might have existed.

As long as your order comes I don't see a problem unless you wanted to sit in front of a screen with the new kit on.

So basically @gonzo your friends are talking mince unless they are fake. 

Actually no, i fly to crete on Tuesday and wanted it for my holiday, and im rather pissed off sports direct will have them in stores before i have my pre order.  As said, crock of shit.

They could have delayed sports direct getting how many?

Infact, how many are SD actually getting? Is there allocation from the 10,000. Course they are not. Now have they given SD them before all our fans have chance to buy. Bullshit

1 minute ago, blueflag said:

So basically @gonzo your friends are talking mince unless they are fake. 

Actually no, i fly to crete on Tuesday and wanted it for my holiday, and im rather pissed off sports direct will have them in stores before i have my pre order.  As said, crock of shit.

They could have delayed sports direct getting how many?

Infact, how many are SD actually getting? Is there allocation from the 10,000. Course they are not. Now have they given SD them before all our fans have chance to buy. Bullshit

Again I re-iterate my loathing of SD but can sympathise with fans who MIGHT have to buy there if they have no access to on-line buying or have any other store from whom they can purchase without difficulty.

I am sure the inhabitants of Crete won't notice that you might not be wearing the new top but I hope you have a good holiday and that you are able to come back without isolating.:yesrfc:

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Again I re-iterate my loathing of SD but can sympathise with fans who MIGHT have to buy there if they have no access to on-line buying or have any other store from whom they can purchase without difficulty.

I am sure the inhabitants of Crete won't notice that you might not be wearing the new top but I hope you have a good holiday and that you are able to come back without isolating.:yesrfc:

The bain of much stress right now.  But thanks Mack..

I could handle the delay if the fact SD wont have them before me. Thats just really wound me up. Hardly a pre order is it

8 minutes ago, blueflag said:

The bain of much stress right now.  But thanks Mack..

I could handle the delay if the fact SD wont have them before me. Thats just really wound me up. Hardly a pre order is it

Still a pre-order but not a pre-delivery ?

im non-plussed myself (I pre ordered 3) but surely the suggestion of pre-ordering is that you get them before, or at least same day, as general sale ?