Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

Just now, craig said:

Still a pre-order but not a pre-delivery ?

im non-plussed myself (I pre ordered 3) but surely the suggestion of pre-ordering is that you get them before, or at least same day, as general sale ?

aye, you are right on that I suppose Craig. 

I hate sports direct so much.

Ok, so im confused by this 10,000 number. 

On the online store only M is available. How many have they given/sold to SD before letting even our own fans have then, especially after all the shit the shower of wankers caused us 

1 minute ago, blueflag said:

further when will our own store have more stock? And were SD allocated more than the 10,000 made available to us as pre orders? I just don't get it all Craig.

I thought it was 50,000 pre-orders. 

Just now, craig said:

I thought it was 50,000 pre-orders. 

Was it 50k? Really?  Apologies if it was, i read 10 on a post about it earlier and admit i didn't check, but i still just wish we had kept the stock to sell direct. Not like they wouslnt have sold. Why limit them anyway at all if they have plenty to give a big shot like SD plenty to stock there stores

Wading through the froth over who sells what before who, I hope nothing ever happens that is actually important. Because if a couple of days on delivery of a replica shirt causes near-hysteria then there are going to be people dying of apoplexy on the pavements.

I said above Bill, the few days isnt going to kill us. SD have the audacity to be posting on there Social media about exclusivity and are taking orders for delivery 3rd Aug. I just dont get why they limited the availability through our own channels and let these twats have plenty

Just now, blueflag said:

I said above Bill, the few days isnt going to kill us. SD have the audacity to be posting on there Social media about exclusivity and are taking orders for delivery 3rd Aug. I just dont get why they limited the availability through our own channels and let these twats have plenty

You know what I think about it? Who cares? Life is way too short to get stressed by things that don't matter. I'll get my order when I get it and the world will keep going round like nothing happened.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

You know what I think about it? Who cares? Life is way too short to get stressed by things that don't matter. I'll get my order when I get it and the world will keep going round like nothing happened.

Cool story bro