[FT] Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 21')

13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't know if Morelos is just slightly off the pace, or I'm willing him to get those breaks that are just not on? 

He's not been bad, just a wee bit off. 

He has been quiet, but still sent Kent through for the goal. Shows how the fans make a difference all the same, Morelos has had a couple of nudges on sheep players, nothing in them, normally the sheep fans would be squealing for a red card!.

This is no more than a training game for us , but I do agree we need a second to fully relax .

They are going to have to come out and commit as some point in this game .

24 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Ok-- I really like Balogun. He's only played 33 minutes, but still.

He looks composed, but I like the way he breaks the lines with a run; so simple but really effective. 

He's doesn't have to run the to opposition box like he did just there! Just one man is enough. 

Was surprised he started but it looks like he’s played there with Goldson his whole career , saying that there hasn’t been any pressure put on him , however his passing , movement and willingness to go forward look good .

whats the chances Barker having an effect on this game late on .

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Wouldn't mind Barker and Stewart soonish, one for a DM and the other for Morelos. Why he is sitting so deep is anyone's guess, I assume ...

Go back and watch the game when we hammered them last season.

• Rousseau changed the title to Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 21)