[FT] Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 21')

Well that was our first competitive match in the premier league behind closed doors maybe apart from those two blokes on the cherry picker so did you think it had any effect on team or individual performance yesterday. 

We might have to go the season like this if this horrid virus doesn't come under control. 

Just watched the Sky highlights there and it reminded me what a delight it was to have Super on comms alongside Crocker. I thought Crocker wasn’t his usual venomous self, perhaps as a result of having the legend beside him and not a twisted hateful scumbag?

Good move by Sky for our games, I might not need to mute all our games that I can’t get in to watch!

Also, and it might be because I watched the game in a busy bar, but I didn’t hear the dreadful fake crowd noise much. I hope that continues also.

Good analysis as well from Fletcher & Boyd, fair and honest, not trying to be controversial, just giving proper analysis on the game. Such an improvement on the amateur pish provided by BT last year(s) with messrs Craigan Sutton Hartson etc all trying to be more anti-Rangers than the next.

25 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Just watched the Sky highlights there and it reminded me what a delight it was to have Super on comms alongside Crocker. I thought Crocker wasn’t his usual venomous self, perhaps as a result of having the legend beside him and not a twisted hateful scumbag?

Good move by Sky for our games, I might not need to mute all our games that I can’t get in to watch!

Also, and it might be because I watched the game in a busy bar, but I didn’t hear the dreadful fake crowd noise much. I hope that continues also.

Good analysis as well from Fletcher & Boyd, fair and honest, not trying to be controversial, just giving proper analysis on the game. Such an improvement on the amateur pish provided by BT last year(s) with messrs Craigan Sutton Hartson etc all trying to be more anti-Rangers than the next.

One swallow ... and all that. Let's see what happens in the next games.

49 minutes ago, compo said:

We should invite  big Jorge Albertz  to training to  show our lads how to shoot from distance 

Our current manager & assistant were not too shabby shooting from outside the box!

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

Weird times, but I thought we handled the match well.  The goal was lovely, Hagi, Morelos and Kent all combining well. 1 - 0 against Aberdeen at Pittodrie, can't really complain about that!

Ahem-- may I introduce Rangers fans, 'debating':

giphy.gif