• Jack
    • Kamara
    • Aribo
    • Kent
    • Hagi
    • Morelos
    • Arfield

Who's your MotM vs Aberdeen.

I thought we were quite rusty overall, but a few players showed up well, like Kent, Aribo and Jack.

For me, Balogun gets it. Absolutely strolled it. Read everything, cleared everything in the air, and those runs to take men out the game will be very effective going forward.

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

For me, Balogun gets it. Absolutely strolled it. Read everything, cleared everything in the air, and those runs to take men out the game will be very effective going forward.

I was impressed and he can only get better as he settles.

I picked Kent. Just for the sublime,  cool finish. 

I wouldn't disagree with your assessments above tho either, i tend to always favour the goalscorer in 1.0 games over our defenders as Aberdeen were mince and hardly posed a challenge, especially first half

Balogun for me and showed his class. That's the benefit of signing players who's seasons have just finished - well up to speed. 

Worthy mentions to Kent for his goal and performance, Aribo who is best player in the team and maybe in the league and to rest of defence. Clean sheets are always welcome and cornerstone of successful teams. 

Balagun for me as well. We have won a watch with this guy. Strolled through the game. His composure, reading of the game, interceptions and distribution were classy. Looks like a good partnership with Goldson at the back.

Further forward Aribo & Kent were also very good.

Kent for me.

As much as I was impressed by Balogun he wasn't up against too much to win MOTM, excited by this signing after watching him for the first time, experienced confident player which bodes well for the rest of the season. we have two other good CB in Helander & Edmundson as well.