• Kamara
    • Aribo
    • Kent
    • Hagi
    • Morelos
    • Arfield

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent for me.  

Jack and Kamara are the two reasons we won't win the league.  Very average players with no guts.  We need Ian Ferguson, Stuart McCall or John Brown in those positions.  

John Brown as a central midfielder ? ??

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent for me.  

Jack and Kamara are the two reasons we won't win the league.  Very average players with no guts.  We need Ian Ferguson, Stuart McCall or John Brown in those positions.  

Well, Ian Ferguson or Stuart McCall maybe. Your other suggestion must have been humour.

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent for me.  

I think Jack is very important for us, we always seem to play better with him in the team.

I'm not a big fan of Kamara, he's slow and often wasteful.  We defintely need better than him and if anyone offers 10m (!) we should be snapping their bloody arm off.

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

I think Jack is very important for us, we always seem to play better with him in the team.

I'm not a big fan of Kamara, he's slow and often wasteful.  We defintely need better than him and if anyone offers 10m (!) we should be snapping their bloody arm off.

10m? :) 

25 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Jack is a very tidy player but I feel he needs to impose himself on the game more. Oh and score more goals while you're at it... Davis, Jack and Kamara will be lucky to get 5 goals between them this season. That's the difference between us and them at the moment for me

Whilst I agree with the point you make, another difference between Celtic and ourselves is that they are more incisive in attack and create more chances. Plus, as we saw today they have Edouard who takes his chances.  I hope his performance catches the eye because then I think it is more likely there will be a bid for him and, if successful, that could be beneficial for us. 

1 hour ago, T-1000 said:

Whilst I agree with the point you make, another difference between Celtic and ourselves is that they are more incisive in attack and create more chances. Plus, as we saw today they have Edouard who takes his chances.  I hope his performance catches the eye because then I think it is more likely there will be a bid for him and, if successful, that could be beneficial for us. 

I didn't see it,nor would I,as I would not give any time to that mob, and only hope you are posting your facts on post game stuff from somewhere.

21 hours ago, T-1000 said:

It would be good to sign a player that could complement either Jack or Kamara rather than someone who plays the game similarly to them.

Particularly given that neither will contribute for the whole season.

Jack is unlikely to be fit all season. Kamara can go off form for a while too.

It sounds like the club are looking for someone to complement whichever one plays.