9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't know if they do since I rarely watch any of their games. I certainly suspect the sheep might but think that may be down to their imaginary rivalry with us.

I tend not to watch them eirher but read the match thread on BBC and it was clear that Hamilton weren't "parking the bus" and were attempting to play.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's always difficult to win up there but my main concern relates to our inability to kill teams off.  We were well on top for most of the first half.  The second half performance was poor.  

This season looks very much a 'more of the same'.

I disagree slightly. It is concerning we didn't kill the game off but that was down to us not shooting enough (Jack not pulling the trigger from 20 yards), a goal line clearance and a great last ditch tackle on Aribo. 

I actually think we have a lot more movement in the front 3 this year as they're being more interchangeable. 

Also, Aribo is being more brave than last year. He's really driving into space when he gets the chance. 

I think it's different from last year because as we all know we were too side to side or didn't have a penetrable pass or run. 

I don't think that was the case yesterday. 

I noticed something we seem to be trying is a wall pass tactic. 

Midfielder plays it in to a front man who first times it back with a defender on him. Our attacker then spins out and one of the other attackers comes into that space to receive with the intent to turn in that space towards goal or play in the first attacker. 

With some fine tuning this will cause defences headaches. 

4 minutes ago, bluedan said:

I actually think we have a lot more movement in the front 3 this year as they're being more interchangeable

Kent, Hagi and Aribo are definitely capable of winning matches.  Time will tell whether they can do it consistently. 

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent, Hagi and Aribo are definitely capable of winning matches.  Time will tell whether they can do it consistently. 

That's the big question isn't it? Hagi's touch wasn't quite there yesterday. 

A lot of pressure on Kent and Hagi to fulfil theae roles at their young ages and as you rightly point out, consistently.