RangersTV: We are proud to announce a line-up of club legends

Impressive line-up (not sure what Shelley Kerr is doing there?) and hopefully they deliver a professional broadcast on Sunday.

It does stick in the throat a bit that I have paid around £25 for this game through my ST, but if I didnt renew I can get the exact same access for £9.99. Those of us who renewed are being taken for absolute mugs, again!

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Impressive line-up (not sure what Shelley Kerr is doing there?) and hopefully they deliver a professional broadcast on Sunday.

It does stick in the throat a bit that I have paid around £25 for this game through my ST, but if I didnt renew I can get the exact same access for £9.99. Those of us who renewed are being taken for absolute mugs, again!

Why don’t you hand back your ST and ask for a refund if you feel so bad about it? That’ll save you £15 every game, got to be a good deal.  

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

BoJo didn't ask you to put a face covering over your eyes. 

7 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

(not sure what Shelley Kerr is doing there?)

Me too although it is good to see women who wish too taking part in any sport I do not like them commentating/interviewing men in football.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Me too although it is good to see women who wish too taking part in any sport I do not like them commentating/interviewing men in football.

She is Rhys McCabes Auntie. 

7 hours ago, Bill said:

Why don’t you hand back your ST and ask for a refund if you feel so bad about it? That’ll save you £15 every game, got to be a good deal.  

You know fine well @Bill that those of us so afflicted cannot do without our ST. It absolutely broke my heart (never mind cost me fantastic seats) when I, along with many thousands of others, refused to renew our books for the Ashley season where we were trying to get him out our club. I hope to never be without it again until I no longer breathe on this earth. 

It doesn’t stop me feeling the club have taken us for granted on ST renewals. They could have doubled the price and I’d still have paid it.

I’ve said before I would have rather the club didn’t sell ST until they knew we could watch the games from inside the ground, and asked for donations to keep the club going in the meantime, alongside the players accepting pay cuts in line with our income drop. I would have happily given the club the £500 for no return had this happened. 

It’s not about the money, it’s the way they have gone about it I have a problem with.

58 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

If you are going to have a female talking football I want to at least see a female who is a former pro. Sports broadcasting is full of useless, yappin females  sat between former/current male professionals playing talk show mommy. They contribute nothing, as 99% of them have no actual experience playing the game at a high level.