Aberdeen and Celtic players break Covid quarantine rules

35 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

Whatever became of the Leigh Griffiths "incident"?

Is it just me? Or does that joint action statement of Petrie's reek of back slapping cronyism? We echo the sentiments of CFC's statement and commend the club's swiftness  in opening a disciplinary investigation. Are they having a laugh? Where was the investigation into Griffiths behaviour a week before? They have hung Bolingoli out to dry. Lennon already stated he will find it difficult to play for club again.

I just cannot imagine the same empathy being handed out if this had been one of our players! Nae chance!

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Where was the investigation into Griffiths behaviour a week before?

Griffiths is white.

4 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

They have hung Bolingoli out to dry.

Bolongoli is a person of colour.

I can't wait for the BBC and The Guardian to pick up on Celtc's obvious racism. 

9 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Is it just me? Or does that joint action statement of Petrie's reek of back slapping cronyism? We echo the sentiments of CFC's statement and commend the club's swiftness  in opening a disciplinary investigation. Are they having a laugh? Where was the investigation into Griffiths behaviour a week before? They have hung Bolingoli out to dry. Lennon already stated he will find it difficult to play for club again.

I just cannot imagine the same empathy being handed out if this had been one of our players! Nae chance!

As far as I can see rasellik's statement does not mention a "disciplinary investigation". This would appear to be either a figment of Petries's imagination, or a barefaced lie. 

Rasellik says that it will a "take immediate action through our own disciplinary procedures".  Bolingoli will be hung out to dry, and nobody will know who in the club knew about his jaunt, and when. 

Of course, any enquiry by the fhilth would be an "Investigation Like No Other"

(except all those it has conducted on itself over the years). 

Where is the disciplinary action being taken against Dolly & the Bheasts for their players actions?

Does anything think for a minute that if one of our players had broken the rules in such a manner that our club wouldnt be the subject of a disciplinary action, with all the talk being of huge fines, points deductions, player suspensions etc?

A statement that pats bheasts on the back for flinging their player under the bus is hardly protecting the integrity and reputation of the game.

Going further, if it was us and we had a Euro qualifier taking place next week and knowing full well that if a team cannot fulfil their fixture they are flung out, I know exactly what our penalty would be.