Trump new bipartisan Russia report

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I do.

They aren't. 

What an odd sentence.

I said politicians and members of the intelligence community have made differing statements about the impact of Russian interference.   You then claimed they hadn't (whilst making lots of comments about orifices, flares and sealions).  I provided you articles where they have.  There are more, including several dismissing the impact of Russian interference but they are mainly from Republicans and Trump associates, so I don't think you'll be capable of reading those without having a fit.

I don't like Trump but I hope he wins again, just so we can witness your reaction. 

You don't know what's in any of those links which is exactly why you're incapable of copying and pasting anything from them. Which I actually did for you and demonstrated that you're rambling utter nonsense.

Further you are posting links that contain nothing but a list of irrelevant topics i'm certainly not going to dig through for you looking for anything relevant. Here it is right here,

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/author/clint-watts/

Not an article but a list of irrelevant links. Very first link on that list. Clint Watts Talks Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories on Meet the Press

WTF?

You're frankly a waste of space on this topic. A pointless distraction with nothing of any value to add. Simply talking to be talking as is a proven habit of yours.

There is no one who has any credibility disputing that Russia interfered in the 2016 election nor dispouting that it has a detrimental effect on the election. Absolutely no one. And that's where analogy you apparently don't have the capacity to grasp comes in.

just as no one rational cares what David Icke rambles about. No one taking part in rational discussion cares what the Alex Jones types of the Republican party have to say on anything at all. He's a crackpot, so are they, and so are you if you think that type of risible shite amounts to rational discussion on this topic.

Then you go further and demonstrate a disturbing psychological state. First you say you don't like Trump, but then hope he wins just because I wouldn't like it. How far into your head am I living rent free? A disturbed man who has global effects you would like to see win just because I wouldn't like it.

How deranged does someone have to be to hope a nation crucial to Western security and safety is endangered by a further 4 years of a mentally deficient, narcissistic, sociopathic halfwit? Just because someone else wouldn't like it. That is deranged.

Moving on from such derangement. Russia has been and is meddling in the elections of this nation crucial to Western security. Russia and Putin may be bad but they're not Trump. They are not total idiots.

They don't waste vast resources for absolutely nothing. And when they're interfering on behalf of an individual in a US election, what sort of idiot would imagine they prefer a specific candidate because they're concerned about the welfare of this crucial nation and it's importance to Western security.

What sort of idiot would question the fact it has an influence on the outcome at all. That would be like saying both Republicans and Democrats are wasting their time campaigning at all. Which is ludicrous beyond words.

And when this hostile foreign entity begins effectively campaigning on behalf of one side it's just as ludicrous to say it has no effect. The election was ultimately decided by fewer than 80,000 votes and only a complete moron, like Trump, would claim their meddling has no effect on the outcome.

And to top off the detriment to the US and Western security there's been obvious collusion with this hostile entity. Illegal activity. Making the entire mess infinitely more dangerous to us all because now they have leverage with this total idiot. They have information that could put him in jail.

This is a highly dangerous situation and if they don't get this  dangerous liability out of that office everyone is at risk in ways that are too numerous to list here. 

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

You don't know what's in any of those links

I do but you obviously don't (see post below).

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

No one taking part in rational discussion cares what the Alex Jones types of the Republican party have to say on anything at all.

Some American voters probably care what he thinks.

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

You're frankly a waste of space on this topic.

Why the multiple paragraph responses then (including rather deranged comments about orifices and Sauchiehall Street)?

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Russia has been and is meddling in the elections

Just like all global superpowers do.

Edited by Gonzo79

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Not an article but a list of irrelevant links. Very first link on that list. Clint Watts Talks Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories on Meet the Press

If you had scrolled down you would have noticed the second article on that link (which wasn't the first link on my post, despite your claim that it was) relates to Russian interference. 

You really need to take deep breaths before getting all excited, JFK.

Боюсь за ваше здравомыслие.

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

If you had scrolled down you would have noticed the second article on that link (which wasn't the first link on my post, despite your claim that it was) relates to Russian interference. 

You really need to take deep breaths before getting all excited, JFK.

Боюсь за ваше здравомыслие.

Oh I see, You can't even copy/paste a quote, something children are capable of. You come up with a vast list of links and people should search through it to prove for you what you're claiming.

Well i'm not that desperate to prove anything for you or to see what utter shit you're talking about if even anything at all. Considering I already wasted enough time looking for the other utter shit you were also incapable of copy/pasting.

And if that's the way it works in your world, heres evidence to suggest your frontal lobotomy status. It's there in a hyperlink.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4255343/

You really need to learn that you're failing to demonstrate a capacity to discuss this topic rationally, bring anything of any worth, or project your pathologies on to others. Remember, i'm living rent free in your head, not the other way around. You don't excite anybody. 

Now, continue talking and saying absolutely nothing of any value. Or, alternatively, go find a flare to play with. I suspect that's more your level.

I will continue discussing the actual topic since not everyone is so incapable of lucid comment as you are. Now i'm always prepared to be surprised by someone like you actually saying contributing something insightful rather than simply talking to be talking.

But since you're a text book example of sealioning I don't expect to see it. It's a version of talking just to be talking while actually saying nothing at all. And what you're entire spectacle here has and is amounting to. You should never doubt a lot more than me can clearly see that.

Collusion and interference. Words now endowed with so much partisan political hysteria that they are effectively meaningless, reduced to mere buzzwords that flaunt political credentials and build a modern mythology. When you have nothing of your own to sell, invent a bogeyman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...