Trump new bipartisan Russia report

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Why not?

Well from my own personal perspective I don't give the proverbial flying fuck about the education of an adult who can't even figure out for himself that a flare burning hot enough to melt steel is  extremely hazardous in a crowd.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Because I want Russia to treat the US as a plaything. 

Well there you go. Sheer genius. It doesn't surprise me that something so easily entertained by burning objects is then clever enough to enjoy the hostile activities of hostile foreign powers. A power hostile to our own nation.

I would add one opinion. Putin is an Einstein in comparison to the orange buffoon something like you is so enamoured of.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

clever enough to enjoy the hostile activities of hostile foreign powers. A power hostile to our own nation

A lot of hostility there.

For the record, I know flares are hazardous in large crowds.  That's one of the main reasons I like them.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

A lot of hostility there.

You have no idea how many well defined psychological traits and tropes you're demonstrating on a frequent basis. All while demonstrating your talking while saying nothing  thing.

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate.

Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

Believe me, you're not difficult to figure out. 

Terms like 'sealioning' and 'gaslighting' are usually used by people on reality TV programmes and women.

Read Orwell's rules on writing if you need help to explain yourself in plain English.

I'm seeing a lot of anger about Russian interference but no real, concrete examples as yet.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Terms like 'sealioning' and 'gaslighting' are usually used by people on reality TV programmes and women.

Read Orwell's rules on writing if you need help to explain yourself in plain English.

I'm seeing a lot of anger about Russian interference but no real, concrete examples as yet.

Yes, i'm sure a thousand pages it took over 3 years to compile isn't concrete enough for someone like you who can't even read it. It's concrete enough for the law to be looking at criminal charges. But not for you.

Which is in fact irrelevant. They wont be taking the thoughts of you or anyone like you into consideration.

Now you run along back to the educational environment of reality TV and lighting flares. Both activities more suited to you it would appear. 

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

They wont be taking the thoughts of you or anyone like you into consideration

Fascinating.  You're so well informed.

BTW, I would shoot everyone who watches reality TV.  I just wanted to make that clear.

Edited by Gonzo79

So, despite being fully informed about Russian bots, Russian involvement in Wikileaks, Russian involvement in the timing of certain news stories prior to the 2016 US election, Russian involvement in attempts to rig US voting systems, Putin prompting the Russian interference and Trump and his associates being offered business opportunities by Russians, there still seems to be minimal information about the impact these had on the result. Politicians and FBI staff have both made differing statements about this.

I wonder if the US has ever meddled in foreign elections?  Or foreign governance?  Or military coups in South America?  Or regime changes in the Middle East.

Maybe if I light a flare I could see it all...