Trump new bipartisan Russia report

41 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You can't find statements made by various US politicians and former politicians, as well as members of the intelligence community, regarding the probable impact of Russian interference in the 2016 US election?

That's absolutely correct, and neither can you, because it doesn't exist anywhere but in that orifice you extracted it from. It's quite amazing that a flare in crowds fanatic can't back up his utter shite with a simple google search. And hasn't the capacity to grasp how stupid it's being while failing to do so.  WOW

Like claiming I saw a unicorn walking down Sauchiehall Street and if you can't find anything on google proving it for me then it's valid. That inane and you don't grasp it but expect to be viewed as a rational actor.

Back to reality. All the Trumpets actually ever did do was deny it had happened at all. Didn't even occur to them to suggest that it would have no effect. Why would they? They were claiming it didn't happen at all. This further claim is you not them.

The genius Trump as an example. He asked Putin he said, Putin denied it. Point proven in the bleach befuddled orange head despite the fact all Western intelligence agencies maintained it did. And two inquiries backed that up.

And in fact that wasn't even what I asked you to show regardless of the fact you can't provide that either. You pulled more shite straight out of the orifice saying the "FBI staff have made differing statements about this"

I said show me. You wont because you can't. And in crazy world when the ione making the claim can't support it that means it's real. Right?

That's point proven regarding the shite flowing straight from the orifice. And of course that doesn't surprise me. Now give me more utter shite to demonstrate it further.

How about a standard last word saying absolutely nothing. That will suffice to keep the orifice stream flowing freely.

14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That's absolutely correct, and neither can you, because it doesn't exist anywhere but in that orifice you extracted it from. It's quite amazing that a flare in crowds fanatic can't back up his utter shite with a simple google search. And hasn't the capacity to grasp how stupid it's being while failing to do so.  WOW

Like claiming I saw a unicorn walking down Sauchiehall Street and if you can't find anything on google proving it for me then it's valid. That inane and you don't grasp it but expect to be viewed as a rational actor.

Back to reality. All the Trumpets actually ever did do was deny it had happened at all. Didn't even occur to them to suggest that it would have no effect. Why would they? They were claiming it didn't happen at all. This further claim is you not them.

The genius Trump as an example. He asked Putin he said, Putin denied it. Point proven in the bleach befuddled orange head despite the fact all Western intelligence agencies maintained it did. And two inquiries backed that up.

And in fact that wasn't even what I asked you to show regardless of the fact you can't provide that either. You pulled more shite straight out of the orifice saying the "FBI staff have made differing statements about this"

I said show me. You wont because you can't. And in crazy world when the ione making the claim can't support it that means it's real. Right?

That's point proven regarding the shite flowing straight from the orifice. And of course that doesn't surprise me. Now give me more utter shite to demonstrate it further.

How about a standard last word saying absolutely nothing. That will suffice to keep the orifice stream flowing freely.

Even Jimmy Carter commented on it. 

Is there a word like 'sealioning' for someone who writes loads and loads of paragraphs but just keeps repeating the same thing?  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Even Jimmy Carter commented on it. 

Is there a word like 'sealioning' for someone who writes loads and loads of paragraphs but just keeps repeating the same thing?  

And  you produce another unicorn on Sauchiehall street while providing zero evidence that anybody far less Carter said such a thing. And zero evidence for the FBI claim. Double unicorn.

Is there a word for talking shite and being so far detached from rational discourse that you expect the one you're making the claim to should prove it for you?

What if  Jimmy Carter said you had a frontal lobotomy years ago? I can't find it on google though so therefore it's real. Sympathies. Explains flare fascination and so much more.

As of October 2018, the question of whether Donald Trump won the 2016 election because of the Russian interference had not been given much focus—being declared impossible to determine, or ignored in favor of other factors that led to Trump's victory.  Joel Benenson, the Clinton campaign's pollster, said we probably will never know, while Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said "we cannot calculate the impact that foreign meddling and social media had on this election". Michael V. Hayden, a former director of the CIA and the NSA, believes that although the Russian attacks were "the most successful covert influence operation in history," what impact they had is "not just unknown, it's unknowable." Statistician Nate Silver, writing in February 2018, described himself as "fairly agnostic" on the question, but notes "thematically, the Russian interference tactics were consistent with the reasons Clinton lost."

Clinton supporters have been more likely to blame her defeat on campaign mistakes, Comey's reopening of the criminal investigation into her emails, or to direct attention to whether Trump colluded with Russia.

Several high-level Republicans believe Russian interference did not determine the election's outcome, including those who would have benefited from Russia's efforts. President Trump has asserted that "the Russians had no impact on our votes whatsoever", and Vice President Pence has claimed "it is the universal conclusion of our intelligence communities that none of those efforts had any impact on the outcome of the 2016 election."Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also said "the intelligence community's assessment is that the Russian meddling that took place did not affect the outcome of the election".  In fact, the official intelligence assessment of January 2017 did not evaluate whether Russian activities had any impact on the election's outcome, and CIA spokesman Dean Boyd said Pompeo's remark was erroneous. Paul Ryan also claimed it is "clear" that the Russian interference "didn't have a material effect on our elections."

On the other hand, a number of former intelligence and law enforcement officials, at least one political scientist and one former U.S. president argue that Russian interference was decisive because of the sophistication of the Russian propaganda on social media, the hacking of Democratic Party emails and the timing of their public release, the small shift in voter support needed to achieve victory in the electoral college, and the relatively high number of undecided voters (who may be more readily influenced). James Clapper, former Director of Intelligence, told Jane Mayer, "it stretches credulity to think the Russians didn't turn the election ... I think the Russians had more to do with making Clinton lose than Trump did."  Ex-FBI agent, Clint Watts, writes that "without the Russian influence ... I believe Trump would not have even been within striking distance of Clinton on Election Day."  Former president Jimmy Carter has publicly said he believes Trump would not have gotten elected without the Russian interference.  Carter believes "that Trump didn't actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf." When questioned, he agreed that Trump is an "illegitimate president".

Three states where Trump won by very close margins—margins significantly less than the number of votes cast for third party candidates in those states—gave him an electoral college majority. Mayer writes that if only 12% of these third-party voters "were persuaded by Russian propaganda—based on hacked Clinton-campaign analytics—not to vote for Clinton", this would have been enough to win the election for Trump. Political scientist Kathleen Hall Jamieson, in a detailed forensic analysis concludes that Russian trolls and hackers persuaded enough Americans "to either vote a certain way or not vote at all", thus impacting election results.  Specifically, Jamieson argues that two events that caused a drop in intention to vote for Clinton reported to pollsters can be traced to Russian work: the publicizing of excerpts of speeches by Clinton made to investment banks for high fees stolen from campaign emails during the presidential debates, and the effect of Russian disinformation on FBI head Comey's public denunciation of Clinton's actions as "extremely careless" (see above).

There you go, JFK.  No need to apologise.

28 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

because it doesn't exist anywhere but in that orifice you extracted it from.

can't back up his utter shite with a simple google search

Like claiming I saw a unicorn walking down Sauchiehall Street and if you can't find anything on google proving it for me then it's valid.

29 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You pulled more shite straight out of the orifice saying the "FBI staff have made differing statements about this"

29 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I said show me. You wont because you can't.

?