Scottish football stadiums could reopen for spectators

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Now you know why our game at the girodome got moved to October from its traditional slot in August. 

Had this game been due to been played at ibrox it would have gone ahead as scheduled.

welcome to the corrupt state of Scottish football. No wonder sponsors won’t touch it with a barge pole 

Spot on ?

Slightly off topic, but given we are nearing last year's season ticket sales, anyone any idea how Celtic ST sales are going? More out of curiosity and feeling they may be low given Liewells vocal pleading for them hosting test games with fans and return of fans ASAP. 

Still can't see full capacities this year, it'll start with low attendances and be built up slowly. 

18 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Slightly off topic, but given we are nearing last year's season ticket sales, anyone any idea how Celtic ST sales are going? More out of curiosity and feeling they may be low given Liewells vocal pleading for them hosting test games with fans and return of fans ASAP. 

Still can't see full capacities this year, it'll start with low attendances and be built up slowly. 

They claim to have sold 50,000 season tickets

34 minutes ago, CammyF said:

When it comes to ST sales and transfer fees take anything they say with a pinch of salt

i always remember when we were in the lower divisions they claimed their ST sales were the same but whenever you saw the giro dome on match day it was half empty.

I'm glad I saw Rangers in person. That is off the bucket list now...cause I will be GD'd if they are gonna inject with that horseshit they pumped out in 6 months.

Especially for a virus that has a death rate of .2%....the common flu is about .1%...just so ya know.

IDK, you guys seem to  trust yer government a little more than we do...meh..up to you.

Edited by Malangsob

14 hours ago, craig said:

England are using staggered entry times and one way systems.

Staggered entry times and one way systems may work at some events but I'm struggling to understand how this would work at football grounds such as Ibrox. When fans are coming from far and wide, having an entry "slot" seems impractical. You'd need a one way system both in and outside the ground. When it comes to leaving, even if everyone is going in the same direction, to believe that everyone will maintain a distance is fanciful. When it comes to toilets, well....

I suppose it depends on what capacity they set, and what part of the ground is used. For this to work while distancing is required, a very low capacity is to be expected.

6 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I'm glad I saw Rangers in person. That is off the bucket list now...cause I will be GD'd if they are gonna inject with that horseshit they pumped out in 6 months.

Especially for a virus that has a death rate of .2%....the common flu is about .1%...just so ya know.

IDK, you guys seem to  trust yer government a little more than we do...meh..up to you.

Are you a vaccine sceptic?