Scottish football stadiums could reopen for spectators

Peter will be beelin'.

Scottish Sports Minister, Joe Fitzpatrick will be summoned to receive the necessary discipline.

Joe will be told ra Sellik's interests are paramount to public health. Hollicom will activate the Holyrood reaction squad, and Chris McLaughlin will be given an assurance he will never have to report bad news to ra Sellik support ever again.

Whilst the above concurrent activity is happening, Peter will play the vicTIM card. Those rugger types enjoying the vast open spaces at Murrayfield, will be the next target for the Green Brigade. We await the 'Banjoed in a Barbour' headlines. 

56 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I had one and it came back as 'unclear'. Suggested I take another one. So what does that mean?

Think it probably just demonstrates my point,  there really is little point in taking the test unless you are symptomatic. 

I know this because I looked into this myself (long story, but I was looking to reduce my own self isolation period after coming home from offshore) any my companies occupational health dept and company doctor told me not to bother and it could actually be very dangerous, as false negatives are common in asymptomatic cases. The Scottish assembly's own advice corroborated this.

Unless you have symptoms I wouldn't waste your time getting retested unless you have a specific reason.