[FT] Hamilton Acas 0 - 2 Rangers (Hagi 15; Tavernier 20)

Just now, ian1964 said:

Incredible commentary from Walker.

Collum heard blaming Roofe for initiating contact when he was pushed over.  Walker then goes on to agree with the ref.

Hilarious.

Just now, CammyF said:

The same adjective you would use to describe Hagi, Roofe, Barasic, Tav as he was no worse than them today.

Davis, Kent and Jack stand outs today. 

Goalkeeper did what he had to do, and, of course, he has had little practice to date. 

22 minutes ago, Bill said:

Barker has actually had a much better 2nd half

Essentially his second proper game for us. I would hazard a guess that SG put the challenge to him and right now he looked somewhat overly eager as Kent did and occasionally does. The final ball of both have sure a level or two to go up. On another day, we should have had 5 or more ... Kent, Roofe and Barker alone.

Talking about our runners, from the 65th min onwards we could have easily thrown on Stewart, Jones and Arfield too. I will never understand why we leave it so late (with 5 subs now), when it essentially hardly makes any sense bar eating up a few seconds, which is surely not what we needed today.

Edited by der Berliner

6 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Goalkeeper did what he had to do, and, of course, he has had little practice to date. 

He did have one cracking save from a header, he certainly plays with a lot of confidence

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The same adjective you would use to describe Hagi, Roofe, Barasic, Tav as he was no worse than them today.

Davis, Kent and Jack stand outs today. 

Well , actually first half i thought we looked deadly. I think we shoulda been even more infront at half time.

First 5 mins of 2nd half seemed positive but then it just kinda fell flat on its face.

I never said my feelings on any of the other players you mention.

My comments on Barker were directed purley at the player. He has done nothing in any game. The others all have.  Even roofe scored an important goal last week.