[FT] Hamilton Acas 0 - 2 Rangers (Hagi 15; Tavernier 20)

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Seriously, are you denying there is rampant black racism? But don’t expect to see it reported on the BBC

What has that to do with our players taking the knee? We are almost able to field an all-black team; I wonder if any of them would consider that they are "endorsing black racism."

6 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Why is it that we take our foot off the gas but they don't seem to?

I have no idea but it gets on my wick.  

SG's use of subs leaves a lot to be desired too.

19 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I see that Keltic scored 3 today, including one in the last minute. Why is it that we take our foot off the gas but they don't seem to?

I'm not sure the figures support that this season.

They certainly took their foot off the gas against Dundee Utd and Killie, and we've won by 3 goals at home a couple of times ourselves. This season their goal difference per game isn't significantly better than ours. (In fact, if they hadn't scored that last minute goal today it would be worse.)

Edited by Thinker

1 minute ago, Thinker said:

I'm not sure the figures support that this season.

They certainly took their foot off the gas against Dundee Utd and Killie, and we've won by 3 goals at home a couple of times ourselves. This season their goal difference per game isn't significantly better than ours. (In fact, if they hadn't scored that last minute goal today it would be worse.)

I didn't just mean this season - they have developed a habit of nicking goals at the death for some time now. I still think goal difference could be crucial and I'm sure SG realises that.

2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I didn't just mean this season - they have developed a habit of nicking goals at the death for some time now. I still think goal difference could be crucial and I'm sure SG realises that.

Too early really to be worrying about that. Itten and Roofe are still to hit their stride in the team and we've got Defoe and Aribo to come back. Gerrard said himself in the post match interview that these are the games we should be looking to bag a few more goals so seems he's aware of it. 

But if the defence keep going as they are for the majority of the season then we'll win the league. 

Arsenal won the league years ago winning most of their games 1-0. 

7 minutes ago, bluedan said:

Too early really to be worrying about that. Itten and Roofe are still to hit their stride in the team and we've got Defoe and Aribo to come back. Gerrard said himself in the post match interview that these are the games we should be looking to bag a few more goals so seems he's aware of it. 

But if the defence keep going as they are for the majority of the season then we'll win the league. 

Arsenal won the league years ago winning most of their games 1-0. 

I think George Graham was the manager at the time. It happened so often,1-0 to The Arsenal was a common chant from the Arsenal support of the time.