Europa 2nd/3rd Quali Rounds: Progres/Willem II v Lincoln Red Imps/Rangers

5 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

seeded team at home?

Not guaranteed.  From Uefa site:

The balls containing the names of the seeded teams will be placed in one bowl and the balls containing the names of the unseeded will be put into another bowl. One ball will be taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. The first team drawn will play the tie at home.

6 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Is it still a one off game or will it go to 2 legs?

Hope we draw Coleraine, who had a brilliant result last night. I used to work with a guy who was a director of Coleraine, he was a big blue nose too. 

Aye and no.

This draw under the present circumstances could be viewed as very unfortunate for Coleraine. 

I would imagine that a home game with a full house against us would be massive, both financially and culturally, for them and a trip to ibrox would be very significant for a lot of their supporters. 

If we draw Coleraine,  I will actually feel sorry for them, 1 game, no crowd and no opportunity to maximise the ties potential for a wee club.

25 minutes ago, gaspard said:

Aye and no.

This draw under the present circumstances could be viewed as very unfortunate for Coleraine. 

I would imagine that a home game with a full house against us would be massive, both financially and culturally, for them and a trip to ibrox would be very significant for a lot of their supporters. 

If we draw Coleraine,  I will actually feel sorry for them, 1 game, no crowd and no opportunity to maximise the ties potential for a wee club.

Aye, that's a fair point, although there would be some TV money I suspect, but nothing like the occasion it would be under normal circumstances. Although a trip to Ibrox would be significantly less expensive for them than a trip to the continent I suspect you're right and they'd prefer to play us under more normal circumstances. From our perspective though it's a short trip if we're away and we'd be massive favourites to win, significantly less tricky than a trip to Bosnia. 

25 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

Aye, that's a fair point, although there would be some TV money I suspect, but nothing like the occasion it would be under normal circumstances. Although a trip to Ibrox would be significantly less expensive for them than a trip to the continent I suspect you're right and they'd prefer to play us under more normal circumstances. From our perspective though it's a short trip if we're away and we'd be massive favourites to win, significantly less tricky than a trip to Bosnia. 

From our perspective yes, an ideal draw.

I was just looking at it from Coleraine POV