Just when I was thinking of reactivating my sky football channel they made my mind up for me after axing Thompson Nicholas and Le Tissier from the Saturday slot probably to be replaced by some black presenters to balance things up as have most news channels then it's a no more sky football for me .

There was a time when I really enjoyed those Soccer Saturday guys, but I must admit I have it on mute nowadays. I can't be arsed with them. All of them are idiots - Nicholas especially. Their opinions on the game are dated. 

Sometimes you need a change. The MNF change, from Keys and Gray to Neville and Carragher was brilliant. 

Although, the names being thrown about don't fill me with confidence. Clinton Morrison is an idiot, who barely speaks English. Sue Smith is just blah. 

Punditry is easy. Depending on how the centre forward misses a chance the expert can say “should have hit it first time” if he tries to control the ball and gets tackled or if it’s hammered over the bar, he says “should have taken a touch”

And they get paid,

It definitely needed freshening up, and brought up to date. Thompson, Nicholas and possibly Le Tissier had outstayed their welcome. They're just not relevant anymore.

Are they being replaced by Micah Richards? I'd say that's a definite upgrade.

I don't agree with positive discrimination but if people are getting there because they're doing their job to a high quality (and they're better than those that they're replacing) then what's the problem?