Just now, ranger_syntax said:

Imagine if there was an entirely public way to get money to a politician's trusted circle.

Imagine if you could do that without making an explicit political donation.

I wouldn't know but would be surprised if the system wasn't set-up for it.

Eisenhower seemed to see it coming from way back.

8 hours ago, buster. said:

-Circus time for the proles

-Money making time for media

Serious stuff done out of sight (perhaps something registered in political donations log)

Past Cast examples

-Bush jnr. & Cheny (Buffoon&badcop)

- McCain & Palin (past it & dumb broad)...on a we don't want to win ticket

- Trump v Biden (WTAF)

Don't forget Obama v McCain - not sure why you give Obama a pass after the Libya debacle? 

Edited by ChelseaBoy
spelling

8 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Don't forget Obama v McCain - not sure why you give Obama a pass after the Libya debacle? 

Obama wasn't a clown.

I certainly don't give him any kind of "pass". In some ways he was worse than some of the others, in that he just sold his bullshit better and had many more people fooled, than some of the others.

Edited by buster.

Biden speaking in East Jerusalem yesterday:

“the background of my family is Irish American. And we have a long history not fundamentally unlike the Palestinian people, with Great Britain and their attitude toward Irish Catholics over the years for 400 years”

If I were a US voter, I’d be worried that a foreigner is President

20 hours ago, buster. said:

I certainly don't give him any kind of "pass". In some ways he was worse than some of the others, in that he just sold his bullshit better and had many more people fooled, than some of the others.

This is just hysterical drivel. You're saying that Obama was in some unspecified ways worse than some other unspecified US Presidents because he communicated more effectively in some unspecified way, so he fooled an unspecified greater number of people in some unspecified manner by spreading something unspecified that you call bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Biden speaking in East Jerusalem yesterday:

“the background of my family is Irish American. And we have a long history not fundamentally unlike the Palestinian people, with Great Britain and their attitude toward Irish Catholics over the years for 400 years”

If I were a US voter, I’d be worried that a foreigner is President

If he and we survive them, the next two years of Joe Biden are going to be very entertaining.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

This is just hysterical drivel. You're saying that Obama was in some unspecified ways worse than some other unspecified US Presidents because he communicated more effectively in some unspecified way, so he fooled an unspecified greater number of people in some unspecified manner by spreading something unspecified that you call bullshit. 

You are trying too hard and just making an unspecified arse of yourself.

Edited by buster.