18 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Well known as one of the most dangerous cities in the USA and has been for decades. 

The tv series Homicide : Life on the Streets was set there nearly 30 years ago and it looked exactly like it does in that video. As was The Wire.

Baltimore, controlled by the anti-Christ at every level, Governance, Police, Judiciary, Education.

A snakes nest of sorcerers, necromancers and shape shifters 

best avoided

Annotation.png

9 hours ago, craig said:

The article critiquing it was very weak.  Are people now expected to have to go into and video ad segments in ALL the areas they will represent.  Sure, she may have been portraying just one area of Baltimore - but at least she was in an area of her constituency - so it wasnt as if she was outwith her district.... still factual.  I dont think that she said that the area she walked was indicative of every area in the Baltimore district she is running for.

Agreed with fs - it seems her biggest failing is that she is a black, female Republican.

I would vote for her though ;)

It wasn't a slam dunk, thats for sure.   But I don't think having watched all 5 seasons of the Wire qualifies me to comment particularly.  :laugh:

That said, she appears to be someone who is prepared to campaign for what she thinks is right and that should be encouraged regardless whether you agree with everything she says.   I hope that Trump's backing doesn't detract from her own campaign, although she has tried to create some distance by saying she doesn't agree with some of Trump's views/policies.   Which seems fair enough 

3 hours ago, gaspard said:

Baltimore, controlled by the anti-Christ at every level, Governance, Police, Judiciary, Education.

A snakes nest of sorcerers, necromancers and shape shifters 

best avoided

Annotation.png

Now, that was a good documentary

• 3 weeks later...