2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The quality of British politicians has decreased considerably in the past 25 years.  

Normally, with politicians, I assume they started out with good intentions.  I don't give Blair that benefit of the doubt though - I'm sure he is evil through and through (as is his horrifying missus).

And his commie father in law. 

27 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

And his commie father in law. 

Don't know anything about him but a quick Google search throws up this:

"Booth was married four times and had eight daughters by five women."

Sounds like a first class yahoo rat.

21 hours ago, craig said:

Does he have any other than “they’re shite and were better” ?

Not that I know of.

Starmer’s immediate priority is to rid labour of the same kind of loonballs Kinnock had to get rid off in the 1980’s

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Not that I know of.

Starmer’s immediate priority is to rid labour of the same kind of loonballs Kinnock had to get rid off in the 1980’s

Removing the antisemites that infested the Labour Party under Corbyn is a good start though I'll give him that.

15 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Not that I know of.

And he does that by stifling debate within the party. Local parties are no longer allowed to discuss political matters relating to decisions made by Starmer's inner sanctum.

• 1 year later...

If the working class is so concerned about itself, why doesn’t it elect one of its own to represent them, instead of the self-serving rich mob like Blair who make up the Labour Party.