Car Torched Outside Home Of Allan McGregor

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I guess you don't like accusations being made against your fellow left wing pro-Palestinians

For goodness sake this is the Rangers pages keep political arguements/differences out of here and into the lounge.

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Why do I need to be careful? 

I guess you don't like accusations being made against your fellow left wing pro-Palestinians. 

What nonsense. That is vandalism, nothing to do with pro-Palestinian activism. If it's a Celtic supporter they are clearly uneducated ("Gazza?) and just parroting what they think a political group would say.

They've got previous for torching stuff, so they are the most likely.

Not sure why we need solid proof before offering an opinion and why there are those who are rushing to the defence of the GB and insisting on  on proof before they get accused of something.

11 hours ago, Bluedell said:

They've got previous for torching stuff, so they are the most likely.

Not sure why we need solid proof before offering an opinion and why there are those who are rushing to the defence of the GB and insisting on  on proof before they get accused of something.

Maybe because semi-baseless accusations make us look foolish in the event, unlikely though it may be, that it wasn’t them.

it passes any position of strength to them to allow themselves to claim victimhood.

To be completely honest my first reaction to this news was 'what's McGregor been up to'. I don't know where McGregor lives but I'm going to assume it's one of the city's more affluent suburbs, where you'd expect the chance of passing neds happening upon his car opportunistically is less likely. Plus it's quite the escalation from shouting stuff at him or his house or even scratching or vandalising his car to torching it. That's premeditated, that's someone arriving with the necessary tools to carry it out and the means of escape at the ready, because torching the car is going to wake everyone in the street up. Plus, why McGregor? I'm not aware of any special animosity towards him other than the usual dislike all our players get. Morelos or even Gerrard I could see, but McGregor? 

If this turns out to Celtic supporters targeting him for simply being a Rangers player then that's a serious escalation in bampottery in this city. I hope it's not that, I hope McGregor chatted up the wrong guy's bird in a bar, or cut up the wrong guy at the lights.