Car Torched Outside Home Of Allan McGregor

Can I just check, are the Glasgow police against us now too? I know the media, politicians, civic society, those in the arts and junior and senior judiciary are actively plotting our demise but I hadn't realised the police were also part of this cabal as well. This might come as news to the couple of coppers I know. 

Again, I think it's a big jump from hastily scratching obscenities onto a car to setting it on fire. 

7 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

Can I just check, are the Glasgow police against us now too?

Not really but the Scottish government certainly aren't fans of ours and they run the show.

8 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I think it's a big jump from hastily scratching obscenities onto a car to setting it on fire. 

Give 'em an inch...

8 hours ago, Bluedell said:

What's going to happen in a couple of days? 

What's going to happen by making accusations that you have absolutely no proof that it is the Green Brigade ?  More negative than waiting to find out for certain it was them - rather than using their historical past to paint them guilty this time.

8 hours ago, Bluedell said:

His stripper ex-gf is really nice and wouldn't do that sort of thing. 

Are you sure ?  Maybe we should just accuse her on the basis that she is an ex girlfriend and could be feeling scorned.... no ?  I wouldn't either, as I have no proof.... just like the we have no proof (yet) that the Tims did it

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Football forums are full of unwise comments and opinions.  

What's to be lost?

What's tp be lost ?  How about handing the initiative to the Tims to play victims.  Same as some on social media were calling Morelos brake cables being cut as "attempted murder by Tims".... only we didn't, probably still don't know it was them.

I just don't see what's to be gained by just jumping to the conclusion it is them - surely at least let there be some evidence it was them so that are commenting from a position of power

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

They don't need anything handed to them to do that - it's an inherent vice.

One we could do well without handing to them on a plate and giving them just cause to be so.  It is foolish to do so IMO.  

Either way, I clearly think differently on this subject than you and @Bluedell so will just need to agree to disagree.

12 hours ago, Bluedell said:

His stripper ex-gf is really nice and wouldn't do that sort of thing. 

I speak from experience. I 'dated' this little stripper when i was over in Japan...fun little spinner...it didn't end well as things with those types tend not to. I came home one day to my apartment to find a very upset Japanese apartment manager demanding i pay for the damage done to my door.  WTF?

Well, I guess old girl decided to carve "PIGGU"  in my door with some type of very sharp instrument...probably meant for my ass.

That cost me $500...strippers.