Car Torched Outside Home Of Allan McGregor

5 hours ago, craig said:

Are you sure ?  Maybe we should just accuse her on the basis that she is an ex girlfriend and could be feeling scorned.... no ?  I wouldn't either, as I have no proof.... just like the we have no proof (yet) that the Tims did it

I never mentioned "the Tims".

1 hour ago, craig said:

Last I checked the Green Brigade were Celtic fans, no ?

Tims, ******s, scum or Celtic supporters they are all the same. They have proved that they do not deserve to be treated with the respect of normal people.

From support for a team heirarchy which has denied and deflected child sexual abuse for sixty-odd years, from a club support who initiated behaviour in the ‘shame game’, from a support who did nothing to name and shame the perpetrators of serious bottle incidents on young Rangers’ fans and for a club and support who gleefully tried to kill our club – you want to protect their integrity until proven guilty?

They don’t deserve your concern neither would they thank you for attempting to give it. After all – you are just a ‘hun’.

Don’t you understand that as a collective unit these people don’t want you to defend them, they only want us - i.e. our club and our support - gone?

They do, after all, tell us quite proudly that they are ‘unrepentant’.

5 hours ago, craig said:

Last I checked the Green Brigade were Celtic fans, no ?

Yes, but it's not all Celtic fans that are being accused. If someone accused the UB of something, would you feel that you were being accused?

You're widening the discussion to include all Celtic fans, many of whom revel in the victimhood to which you refer. However the point was made on the GB, who don't feel like that (not very 'Ultra') so I don't think that the argument of victimhood stacks up.

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Yes, but it's not all Celtic fans that are being accused. If someone accused the UB of something, would you feel that you were being accused?

You're widening the discussion to include all Celtic fans, many of whom revel in the victimhood to which you refer. However the point was made on the GB, who don't feel like that (not very 'Ultra') so I don't think that the argument of victimhood stacks up.

The argument of victimhood still holds up if you exchange my use of the word Tim’s for Green Brigade.  They are by far the most vocal group within the Celtic support so if you ever want victimhood to be jumped upon the. Nothing surer than blaming the Green Brigade.

Maybe I should have been more specific and used Green Brigade, and my intent wasn’t to widen it to all Celtic fans, but it still doesn’t deflect from making accusations without proof being folly and potentially playing right into their hands.

As I said previously we simply won’t agree on this as I see no benefit to making accusations with zero proof whereas you believe their historic actions suggest otherwise.

So I’ll agree to disagree with you on this one and leave it at that.

8 hours ago, barca72 said:

Tims, ******s, scum or Celtic supporters they are all the same. They have proved that they do not deserve to be treated with the respect of normal people.

From support for a team heirarchy which has denied and deflected child sexual abuse for sixty-odd years, from a club support who initiated behaviour in the ‘shame game’, from a support who did nothing to name and shame the perpetrators of serious bottle incidents on young Rangers’ fans and for a club and support who gleefully tried to kill our club – you want to protect their integrity until proven guilty?

They don’t deserve your concern neither would they thank you for attempting to give it. After all – you are just a ‘hun’.

Don’t you understand that as a collective unit these people don’t want you to defend them, they only want us - i.e. our club and our support - gone?

They do, after all, tell us quite proudly that they are ‘unrepentant’.

Where am I showing concern for them ? Where am I defending them ?

By suggesting premature accusation does little to help show them up for what they are in the event this may not have been them ?

Ive heard the whole “we need to box clever” mantra over the years.... this is one instance where accusing them of stuff without knowing for sure, or even close to being sure, where we are boxing foolishly, IMO of course.