Supporter's report of Castore meeting

7 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Nah...there is more than one way to screw this chicken Craig.

Market queries can be designed in any way the pollster chooses. If a company wishes to gather effective, accurate measures for their market...they most certainly can. This is the information age....and yes, it can be cost effective to boot even utilizing multiple methods. 

How on earth do you do a market assessment on a club fanbase that is fractured and cant decide if it should buy gear or not ?  And then consider that there were boycotts called for where some did and some didn’t ?  And given  we had Hummel where it was supposed to be a break from Ashley so some bought..... then found out Ashley was still in the thick of things....

Given ALL those variables I’m interested to know just how you “screw this chicken” (whatever the fuck that even means) to work out likely demand for our kit ?

Just how would they go about working out “effective, accurate measures for their market” given all of the variable factors I mentioned ?

The Information Age means shit when you don’t have a constant.  And in the last 7 years the only constant about Rangers is inconstant.

6 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I'll 'parse' it for ya mate. No one does their homework. They would rather shoot from the hip. Why? They already have the contract. However, they are consistently incorrect when it comes to Rangers supporters. 

Not rocket surgery hoss. 

Sure thing ?

5 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Well help a ninja out. Where are those data tables? Anywho...I can only go by what I have read over the past THREE seasons.

"Another Rangers kit launch, and yet another Rangers’ kit shortage.
For the second year on the bounce, Rangers and Hummel have not been able to manufacture enough kits the first-time round to satisfy demand. And Rangers fans really love this new home kit.
The club’s online store has sold-out, with only a select number of kits available from the Glasgow and Belfast stores. How can they have got it so wrong two years in a row?"

https://www.rangersnews.uk/club-news/how-have-rangers-and-hummel-got-this-so-wrong-again/   2019

Lots of formatting here.

Are you sure that this is not a creative writing project?

This reminds me of another member of the international community who used to post here.

Week after week, month after month, the only place that have a home shirt in my size (Medium) are Mike Ashley’s shops; SD and House of Fraser. We are Castore’s guinea pigs and it has been a disaster so far. 

My son took a walk into the Sai t Enoch square shop the other day none of the new kit is in the store not even one bit of it on show it's all last year's Hummel kit now imagine if fans were allowed to attend we would be missing out on a fair penny what with the subway to Ibrox next door .

18 minutes ago, compo said:

My son took a walk into the Sai t Enoch square shop the other day none of the new kit is in the store not even one bit of it on show it's all last year's Hummel kit now imagine if fans were allowed to attend we would be missing out on a fair penny what with the subway to Ibrox next door .

St Enoch Square isn't a Castore/Rangers shop - its the store established by Elite, who are now in bed with Sports Direct.   They're trying to bounce all of their old stock.  

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Week after week, month after month, the only place that have a home shirt in my size (Medium) are Mike Ashley’s shops; SD and House of Fraser. We are Castore’s guinea pigs and it has been a disaster so far. 

Enough with the humble bragging about being a Medium.  XL loyal here ?

I honestly believe you need to give Castore a bit of a break on some of the issues , we are in the midst of a global pandemic , they had little time from getting the deal in place to actually delivering the stock , mainly due to the issues we are all aware of .

If however these issues repeat themselves next year , then as they say “ Houston we have a problem “.

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

This reminds me of another member of the international community who used to post here

Nope. For all his merits - and there were more than a few - buster doesn’t have Malangsob’s  novel Arkansan turn of phrase. He had a brilliant one about hot water and frogs. I use it all the time now.