[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 13; Tavernier 39; Roofe 68; Arfield 87) - 0 Dundee Utd

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 13; Tavernier 39; Roofe 68; Arfield 87) - 0 Dundee Utd
Just now, Rousseau said:

[FT] 4-0

Can't complain... but I will: That should have been double figures!

Agreed. Could/should have been double figures. 4-0 can't sniffed at all the same.

Davis MOTM, but all the subs were excellent when they came on

A good win and result but am I being unreasonable by being annoyed at not scoring more?

If you'd day 4-0 beforehand I'd have been happy so let's take the points and move on.  Fingers crossed our injured players are available again quickly.

MotM was Roofe for me - incredible work rate and did well to grab a goal!

Just now, Frankie said:

A good win and result but am I being unreasonable by being annoyed at not scoring more?

If you'd day 4-0 beforehand I'd have been happy so let's take the points and move on.  Fingers crossed our injured players are available again quickly.

I was left frustrated as well mate, a hammering was on the cards

It shows again how difficult it is to win anything when we see Clancy getting away with continuous cheating, no I'm not paranoid, he is a disgrace and gets away with it, today is another chance for Rangers to highlight this, but we all know it won't happen.