[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 13; Tavernier 39; Roofe 68; Arfield 87) - 0 Dundee Utd

Clancy is employed by Shepherd & Wedderburn, a large and once prestigious firm of solicitors. S&W are retained as solicitors to the SPFL. That hardly makes Clancy part of the SPFL “legal team” whatever that term means.

There was a time when the likes of Clancy wouldn’t have got a job sticking stamps on letters at S&W. To be fair, neither would I. That was a gig for Dukes’ sons. 

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Clancy is employed by Shepherd & Wedderburn, a large and once prestigious firm of solicitors. S&W are retained as solicitors to the SPFL. That hardly makes Clancy part of the SPFL “legal team” whatever that term means.

There was a time when the likes of Clancy wouldn’t have got a job sticking stamps on letters at S&W. To be fair, neither would I. That was a gig for Dukes’ sons. 

Dukes, you say?

Daisy Duke - Wikipedia

Catherine Bach in pictures | Celebrity Galleries | Pics | Express.co.uk

Very happy with the result and performance from the game despite a set back in the build up and a few during the match. 

Congratulations to the captain, 250 appearances capped with a goal was written in the stars. 

Hagi for me played well, had a hand in 3 of the goals I think. 

Davis was brilliant, 3rd game in a week and no slowing him down. 

Defence again, record is there's although we were a little lucky but you earn that. 

Clancy is an absolute disgrace, not just for the assault on Morelos, but there was a few times Kent was done in and Roofe too. The Morelos one was hard to watch. I noticed the boy had left one in right away but Clancy did not. Questions need asked by the club on this. 

Best I've seen Arfield in some time, looked a new player. For me he hasn't been right since 18/19 season. He came back from international into the 19/20 preseason far too early and looked jaded ever since except for a few games. 

Bassey I think will be a cult hero for us. When he went on the Aribo run I was out of my seat. Raw as anything but it'll be a fun journey to go on with this lads development. 

Overall, could've be more but happy enough with 4.

22 minutes ago, bluedan said:

Hagi for me played well, had a hand in 3 of the goals I think. 

I thought Iannis Hagi had his best game this season and would have been a good shout for MOTM. Great engine, great attitude, great vision, all the talent in the world. Once he confidence grows I think we're about to see a big contribution from him.

Edited by Bill

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

I thought Iannis Hagi had his best game this season and would have been a good shout for MOTM. Great engine, great attitude, great vision, all the talent in the world. Once he confidence grows I think we're about to see a big contribution from him.

2 assists and a big part to play in all 4 goals. He played well.