[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 13; Tavernier 39; Roofe 68; Arfield 87) - 0 Dundee Utd

Been away this week, could not react to an excellent match preview.

I noted on Thursday evening, jum Spence Tweeted a history of Dundee United - Rangers fixtures down the ages. Apparently, there have only been two previous clashes. Dundee United have won both Scottish Cup ties, 3-0 and 3-1 for an aggregate score of 6-1. 

I thank Jum for such disinformation and hopefully, today the mighty Sevco deliver the full service, 6- zip to right Jum’s obvious wrong.

11 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Been away this week, could not react to an excellent match preview.

I noted on Thursday evening, jum Spence Tweeted a history of Dundee United - Rangers fixtures down the ages. Apparently, there have only been two previous clashes. Dundee United have won both Scottish Cup ties, 3-0 and 3-1 for an aggregate score of 6-1. 

I thank Jum for such disinformation and hopefully, today the mighty Sevco deliver the full service, 6- zip to right Jum’s obvious wrong.

As the Rev. Spooner observed, perspicaciously,

"Jum is a shining wit".

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Rangers v Dundee Utd