Premier League 2020/21

9 hours ago, compo said:

Big Sam weaves his magic once again 

Just a bit too late. If there was 10 games to go they would have a sniff but they only have 7 and its a tough run in. They have played very well last two games.

Would have been a good Friday night game under the lights if there was a full house inside Goodison.

There is at least one Premier game for the next 10 days due to rearranged matches, Ive gone with my predictions until this Monday:

Everton 1-1 Tottenham

Newcastle 2-2 West Ham

Wolves 2-0 Sheff Utd

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Man Utd 2-0 Burnley

Leeds 2-2 Liverpool

FA CUP Brucie Bonuses:

Chelsea 2-1 Man City aet

Leicester 3-1 Southampton

Toffees 1 Spurs 1

Newcastle 1 Hammers 2

Wolves 2  Sheffield 0

Gunners 2 Fulham 0

United 3 Burnley 1

Leeds 2 liverpool 1

And for your cup ties 

Chelsea 0 City 5

Leicester 0 Southampton 3

Good game at Goodison even though Everton only deserve credit for trying to play football. Spurs are going backwards fast. Kane took his goals very well, but its two mistakes at the back.

Everton still need 3-4 players to have a charge at being a top 6 side.

Not a bad days action.

The Blades relegation is confirmed. I think I had them around 15th at the start of the season, didnt think they would be as good as previous season but didnt expect them to go down. Its a bit of good riddance for me as its a club I dont like too much.

And Norwich return is confirmed. Id imagine Watford will be joining them after Swansea were held at home by Wycombe. But it looks like both Sheffield clubs will face relegation with Wednesday unfortunately going back to League one.

Newcastle 3-2 West Ham - the scoreline should have been a gimmie but a bizarre couple of minutes saw Newcastle two up with some horrendous West Ham mistakes only for it to be 2-2 out of nothing. Then WH collapsed after getting level. Thats CL over for West Ham IMO, it was a must win game. But Id take Europa. 

And Chelsea keep going with Man City Quadruple over. Here is fact / stat of the day - Tuchel has outwitted Mourinho, Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola and Simeone (twice) this calendar year without conceding a goal. The shrewd move from Roman is well paying off.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Chelsea are the form team no doubt though the semi final was tedium. City need to find a new David Silva and get an Aguero style finisher. 

I dont think Ive seen a good game at the new Wembley yet. Keys and Gray were discussing it last night and it doesnt have a Wembley feeling about it compared to the old ground which I fully agree.

Foden has taken Silva place in the line up but a different player altogether, Foden is direct and takes on players but Silva was a genius who could unlock a defence with a pass. Gundogan has done well but not in the same bracket as Silva. Kane or Haaland would fit right into that side - probably more so Kane who is proven in the Premier League.