Premier League 2020/21

Nagelsmann is highly sought after, but I'm not sure he'll get the time he'd want. 

Flick is still at Bayern, but is thought to have told them he's leaving at the end of the season. 

Allegri is free. 

Eddie Howe? Will Tottenham be able to prize him away from the best team in scotland... ?

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Nagelsmann is highly sought after, but I'm not sure he'll get the time he'd want. 

Flick is still at Bayern, but is thought to have told them he's leaving at the end of the season. 

Allegri is free. 

Eddie Howe? Will Tottenham be able to prize him away from the best team in scotland... ?

THERE'S ALWAYS LENNON A MAN WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

We know that compo is not a slave to the fiend intemperate but if he were, he would have a rather good Veuve Clicquot. The elite don’t sup on Buckfast.

I'm well-balanced; a brown ale in one hand, a single malt (Cardhu especially) in the other. My way of bridging the class divide.

Midweek wonders.....

Scott - no lateness please or you are training with the reserves.

Chelsea 2-0 Brighton

Tottenham 2-0 Southampton (hopefully we dont have to bare the depressing Mourinho again in the Premier League - no other club will take him)

Aston Villa 1-5 Man City

Leicester 2-0 West Brom

• Rousseau changed the title to Premier League 2020/21 | Ryan Mason named Tottenham interim head coach
On 20/04/2021 at 13:44, Rousseau said:

Leicester to bottle it and Big Sam to keep the Baggies up! 

What are the odds on that?

Ooosh - you will get big odds. Agree about Leicester though - they will drop out.

Im just catching up on this Super League stuff - I still think it will happen.