Liverpool 1-2 Aston Villa

Crystal Palace 0-2 Chelsea

Burnley 1-1 Newcastle

West Ham 2-2 Leicester

Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

Sheff Utd 0-1 Arsenal

West Brom 1-2 Southampton

Brighton 1-1 Everton

That's two games on the bounce that Fulham have lost late on when they should have had a point. 

The Newcastle game will still be crucial, but another few points here and there onto their total is important.

17 hours ago, compo said:

Scott7 has still to put on his forecasts 

I was waiting for the results. I would have been wrong about Fulham v Wolves. Relegation seems settled now. Disappointed about the three going done. There are others I would have preferred and the likely replacements aren’t electrifying. 

May as well have a go at the rest of the card:

City 2-1 Leeds

Liverpool 3-0 Villa

Palace 0-2 Chelsea

Burnley 1-0 Mags

Hammers 2-1 Leicester

Hotspur 2-2 United 

Blades 0-2 Gunners

Baggies 2-1 So’ton 

Brighton 2-1 Everton

Aston Villa were unlucky to lose it so late especially after Martinez pulled off save of the season seconds before the winner.

Man City v Leeds was a good game to watch with City looking for a goal but the Leeds winner was quality.

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

Aston Villa were unlucky to lose it so late especially after Martinez pulled off save of the season seconds before the winner.

Man City v Leeds was a good game to watch with City looking for a goal but the Leeds winner was quality.

Leeds played in a crimson outfit I would imagine there might have been some crimson faces on that city bench if your pushing for the league it's your duty to start with your strongest eleven. 

52 minutes ago, compo said:

Leeds played in a crimson outfit I would imagine there might have been some crimson faces on that city bench if your pushing for the league it's your duty to start with your strongest eleven. 

I think they can afford one slip up and would have thought they had enough on the pitch to get something. If Man Utd do win their games in hand the gap would still be 8 pts. Clearly the CL game against Dortmund was the priority along with the semi final against Chelsea next weekend.

The Hammers march on but they are making it a bit nervy. 3-3 with Arsenal, 3-2 at Wolves and another 3-0 lead against Leicester almost blown. I just feel goal difference and injuries are going to cost West Ham a first CL spot. Players are dropping like flies at the moment and the squad isnt big enough. Cresswell coming off yesterday was a huge loss, we were well in control until he went off. Rice is already out and Noble took a bad one to the arm and had to go off. Antonio is out for the season.

But Jesse Lingard - outstanding. And J Bowen - what a first season in the top flight.

I can also see Leicester dropping out again, Chelsea and Liverpool have momentum and will probably pass them.

Man Utd continuing this amazing away record but I still dont see them long term becoming champs again, its almost just fell into place for them.

Newcastle win has probably finalized relegation. What a turn around from Saint-Maximum when he came on.

Watched Spurs yesterday and seen the worst of VAR if the referee had a pair he would have at least booked the Spurs player Son for feigning injury and this player has form for pretending he's been injured.