Premier League 2020/21

Everton provides Santo with a better current squad, and more resources for further investment, so, I think it is a step up. 

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on. 

He tried to move Wolves away from his reactive back three, towards a more possession based back four, without success, so it'll be interesting to see what he employs, with a fresh start. 

19 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Everton provides Santo with a better current squad, and more resources for further investment, so, I think it is a step up. 

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on. 

He tried to move Wolves away from his reactive back three, towards a more possession based back four, without success, so it'll be interesting to see what he employs, with a fresh start. 

Its a strange one isnt it.

I think Wolves are better than Everton - they just need to establish themselves for longer in the top flight. They are a huge club. - As are Everton of course but they have been sleeping for 30 years.

He obviously has a lot of self interest - Which is fine.

• 3 weeks later...

looking like the deal to bring Rafa to Goodison is almost home and dry , of course you will get some silly Billy's voicing their discontent because of his Anfield connection but a winning team will soon have them onside.