Premier League 2020/21

Oh how I would love to be part of a Rangers  that put nine past the hooped horrors at Parkhead I would celebrate by going in amongst the green brigade and giving them a good hard slapping I would probably be reported to the compliance officer 

Arsenal may have lost last night, but I've been impressed with their progress. 

From the little I seen they were the better side last night, hitting the woodwork several times, having a goal chopped off, before the red card and resulting penalty. It took two red cards, a penalty and a 30-yarder to beat them. 

They've got good youngsters stepping up and have got rid of some deadwood - although there's still more to discard, IMO. 

They're on the right track. 

My praise for Newcastle's new coach crashed and burned last night!

They actually started well, again, pressing high, creating a lot of chances etc. Then, once they scored, they seemed to sit back and revert to type. The difference in that match was night and day. 

I think Shelvey is playing on past reputation; he's so lazy now. They'd be better replacing him. 

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

From the little I seen they were the better side last night, hitting the woodwork several times, having a goal chopped off, before the red card and resulting penalty. It took two red cards, a penalty and a 30-yarder to beat them. 

They've got good youngsters stepping up and have got rid of some deadwood - although there's still more to discard, IMO. 

Luiz was never a red maybe a yellow 

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Jury is out for Arsenal for me, Im not convinced by them. Their transfer policy has been awful for years and now they are resorting to giving players away. Mustafi 32 Million and getting rid early is just one example.

Arteta is decent but like Lampard its a job too early for him. They cant be losing 9 games in the league so far, they have actually went backwards. Although perhaps he is just clearing out the deadwood first and they may improve, but a club like Arsenal should have higher ambitions - Allegri would have been perfect for them. A lot comes down to the owner though, he seems to busy funding his NFL side.

9 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Jury is out for Arsenal for me, Im not convinced by them. Their transfer policy has been awful for years and now they are resorting to giving players away. Mustafi 32 Million and getting rid early is just one example.

Arteta is decent but like Lampard its a job too early for him. They cant be losing 9 games in the league so far, they have actually went backwards. Although perhaps he is just clearing out the deadwood first and they may improve, but a club like Arsenal should have higher ambitions - Allegri would have been perfect for them. A lot comes down to the owner though, he seems to busy funding his NFL side.

I don't know about the board, but the Edu-Arteta relationship has the beginnings of a valuable asset. 

Mustafi is rubbish, wasn't going to play and nobody wanted him. 

They've also got rid of Ozil, Kolasinac, Mustafi, Sokratis, and the troublesome Guendouzi. 

Partey and Gabriel are good signings, and Odegaard fits in with what they want.

They've improved recently, and I think they'll get a EU spot, which is technically better than last season because they needed the FA cup to qualify.