Premier League 2020/21

12 hours ago, compo said:

Nuno is in at Spurs and Rafa takes over at Everton 

Two interesting appointments. Nuno did a great job at Molineux. Can he do better than Pochettino at the new Lane?

Benitez for Ancelotti is like for like in a different sort of way.

3 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Two interesting appointments. Nuno did a great job at Molineux. Can he do better than Pochettino at the new Lane?

Benitez for Ancelotti is like for like in a different sort of way.

Nuno may actually have less money than he did at Wolves and without HK or the money generated by his sale i think he will find it hard to get Spurs into any European places - maybe 7th or 8th. Lower hopefuly :) 

Emperors new clothes for Everton - vying with Spurs for 7th or 8th. 

Can't see either finishing above City, Chelsea, Utd, Pool, Leicester or Arse (that's the top 6 methinks in one order or another)  

Nuno to Spurs is a good move however its stinks of 6th choice desperation from Spurs.

Rafa to Everton is also a good move, he will do better then Ancelotti. The latter wasnt the right fit, he is more of an elite manager to win things with top players rather than build teams. The Everton fans have to accept him.

The Palace one is weird though - dont think Vieira is the right man to go there - it could be another De Boer situation.

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 08:54, ChelseaBoy said:

Nuno may actually have less money than he did at Wolves and without HK or the money generated by his sale i think he will find it hard to get Spurs into any European places - maybe 7th or 8th. Lower hopefuly :) 

Emperors new clothes for Everton - vying with Spurs for 7th or 8th. 

Can't see either finishing above City, Chelsea, Utd, Pool, Leicester or Arse (that's the top 6 methinks in one order or another)  

Arsenal are shite mate - and I say that as an Arsenal fan.  So poorly ran that I actually don't see them bettering last season.

On 07/07/2021 at 16:46, craig said:

Arsenal are shite mate - and I say that as an Arsenal fan.  So poorly ran that I actually don't see them bettering last season.

Agree, but i still cannot see Everton, Wolves or possibly Spurs without Kane finishing above them.

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 07:36, compo said:

2021_22 odds are

Man city 4/6

Chelsea 5/1

Liverpool 5/1

Leicester 33/1

Spurs 40/1

Arsenal 66/1

Everton 100/1

Liverpool are a great value bet at 5's - especially with their whole back line back fit and available.  Don't underestimate just how important VVD is to them.

I would be laying the shit out of Arsenal at those odds !