[FT] Hibernian 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 45+1; Arfield 57)

The difference between the teams today was their hunger - they were psyched up and defended like their lives depended on it. Our defense had no such ‘urgency’ it was almost complacent (perhaps our clean sheet record went to their heads) , which was very disappointing after coming from behind. It’s like we never learnt our lesson from their first goal. From the start of the second half I thought we had found a way to dominate and win, but then complacency set in and we threw it away. 

I was surprised not to see SG screaming from the touchline, after all the one benefit of empty stadiums is that coaches can make themselves heard. 
in looking for positives, I’d say better to learn our lesson now and go on another 3 game winning run :) 

Our defence today failed---Borna too easily beaten allowing pass for first goal.---Even allowing for blatant off-side,Tav too easily beaten and Helander static at cross,might have been chance for McLaughlin to try a nd punch ball but as I say MIGHT.

It's alright to say Kent and Arfield missed but in my eyes keeper done brilliantly,if it had been ours we would have been over the moon.

It's time to regroup and get set for Thursday.