[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 52; Tavernier 59) - 1 Galatasaray

Magnificent result. Cannot describe how pleased I am.

We never underestimated Galatasaray which was vital as they’re still a decent side with a very good coach in Terim. 

A great evening just a pity we couldn’t be there to enjoy it.

All about the team performance again tonight, as has been the case but several players can really be proud of their displays.

The captain led from the front (literally for the 2nd goal) but the defence and midfield were very good after galf-time. Davis and Kamara were top class as usual and Goldson imperious late on.

Loads of positives to take from this!

Just now, CammyF said:

Given how poorly I'm doing in prediction league, id like to thank Falcoa for scoring at the end there and giving me the correct score ?

I always forget to get my prediction in

4 minutes ago, Frankie said:

All about the team performance again tonight, as has been the case but several players can really be proud of their displays.

The captain led from the front (literally for the 2nd goal) but the defence and midfield were very good after galf-time. Davis and Kamara were top class as usual and Goldson imperious late on.

Loads of positives to take from this!

Loads of players played well. Kamara the best midfielder for me and Hagi the best of the forward three. Helander was very good and both full backs were a real threat. And Arfield did what he does. He had some hairy moments but he brings that threat from midfield that others don’t bring, he had other moments when he made great runs forward too. Loads to be positive about. It’s hard to believe we have two of our best players to come back in Aribo and Roofe. 

Edited by DMAA