[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 52; Tavernier 59) - 1 Galatasaray

Like us all I'm sure, I'm just so fucking damn proud and buzzing. 

Sure we all seen a few Turks on SM giving it the big "We're coming". Well, now you're going...home empty handed!

Superb performance with 2 great goals that command respect for any neutral looking. 

I think anyone who aims unfair criticism at Tav going forward really should take a step back and remember. A fantastic performance again by the skipper who I think is hitting his peak. Yes, he is going to fuck up but his positives FAR outweigh the negatives and I'm delighted for him as much as any. 

Scotty Arfield, what can I say except I was wrong to think he was done. A class above at times. Playing with smarts, guile, confidence and swagger. 

Well done lads, you've made my Friday here in Melbourne absolutely brilliant and it's only 7.30am with me still having to do a hard day's graft at work. Don't care though, cause we are the people!

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

A special mention for / to RTV tonight. Brilliantly presented by Emma Dodds, analysis from Walter, Souness and Neil McCann and commentary from CT and Super Ally. 

Setting a standard that national broadcasters could only dream of matching.  

It really is top class and what we deserve, instead of the sectarian bias we have to put up with in the Scottish gutter press

We looked every inch a well coached outfit this evening. Hats off to Stevie, his staff and the players. More money in the bank, some good games to look forward to and further enhancement of a solid European reputation after the nadir of Progres.

Well done to everyone involved. Onward and upward, starting on Sunday.

9 hours ago, bluedan said:

Superb performance with 2 great goals that command respect for any neutral looking.

But that kicked Rangers back into life, and they doubled their lead seven minutes after scoring the first. Borna Barisic's cross from the left was met by fellow full-back Tavernier, who towered over everyone else to nod his side into a comfortable position.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54323837

How to make a fantastic goal sound crap!

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

This Europe thing is a piece of p*sh, eh? :D 

Superb. 

When you have proper football teams trying to play football and you have unbiased refs, unlike the cheating agenda driven refs we have to put up with in Scotland, it shows how good a team we are.